OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I am in the process of restoring a couple of Maico 250's. A 71 square barrel is near completion and a 76 AW250 is next. I want to race Vintage but here in Oklahoma there is not a lot going on. I have 160 acres of land and am considering building my own track and maybe starting a racing program for REAL vintage bikes. I am not looking to do this for profit... I already have a job!! I just want a place to race that is designed for the old technology and easier on my 45 year old bones! I have a tractor with a loader and box blade, but no idea at all on lay out and such things. I raced on natural terrain tracks 30 years ago and know what I liked then. Looking for some guys in the area who might want to get involved in bringing my ideas into reality. Am I out of my mind?

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
For the jump's,
Keep building up from a single foot tall jump. Keep hitting it as it get's taller untill you bottom out. Then add some dirt to make it a table top type thing. Sound's good. If you can get a pic of the track when it's done.
CRG

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I wonder if any of those AHRMA guys are DRNers. Guys like Dave Boydsten at AMS Racing , Matt Hilgenberg at Speed and Sport and a lot of others could probably tell you what to watch out for.

Top Bottom