KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Just thought I would post here after going away for a while, some of the old guys still seem to be on here that may remember me.

Graduated from the University of Michigan a year ago with a Mechanical Engineering degree. Went to work in the MX industry in CA for a year and both the job and CA didn't mesh well with me so I am back in CT for the time being until I figure something out for my life...and back riding! Took a 2 year hiatus from riding MX thanks to injuries and just bought a 2005 RM250, super fun and 2 stroke!

May go to Motorsport Engineering grad school in the future at UNC, Clemson, or Colorado state....if I am feeling really dangerous it will be in England or Australia.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey, welcome back! Sorry the job didn't work out. A lot of people dream of working in the industry but the fact is it's just like any other job except maybe you get to mingle with the "in crowd". You still have budgets to work with and money doesnt fall from the trees. I work so I can afford my hobbies and have a roof over my head. Once I got that sunk in my head it didn't really matter what kind of crap they throw at me so long as I keep getting a paycheck!

I hope you find what you are looking for...and yeah, 2 strokes are the only way! :)

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
RM_guy said:
Hey, welcome back! Sorry the job didn't work out. A lot of people dream of working in the industry but the fact is it's just like any other job except maybe you get to mingle with the "in crowd". You still have budgets to work with and money doesnt fall from the trees. I work so I can afford my hobbies and have a roof over my head. Once I got that sunk in my head it didn't really matter what kind of crap they throw at me so long as I keep getting a paycheck!

I hope you find what you are looking for...and yeah, 2 strokes are the only way! :)

You pretty much hit the nail on the head right there. Cool to be friends with the "in crowd" guys (and gals), but it is still a job and not a very glorious one at that. Left on very good terms with some extremely good contacts so all is well.

2 strokes are the only way for me right now, I forgot how easily they start! The only 4 stroke I ride is my E start DRZ-SM!

Top Bottom