Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Dude, this is the best news I have heard all day. Kick ass. :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
:cool: Congrats, kids! All these internet love stories make me happy. I met a perfectly wonderful woman on the web recently, but when we finally met in person, she was a 53 year old man. :ohmy:

So, Shell. . .got a sister? I'm just as goofy as Mike, slower on a dirt bike, and slightly better looking. ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Shell:

I look forward to meeting you. You sound like a wonderful lady.

Be careful around Mike. It is rumored that he is an accident waiting for a place to happen. He reminds me of a comment made about me by my mother when I was younger ...

Luanna Eeds said:
Tony could tear up an anvil with a rubber mallet.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Thank you all so much! I think Shell now understands how big and close my DRN family really is.

Surgery at 11:30, so I'll post an update this afternoon.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Awwwww....what a great story! Congrats, you two. :)

And good luck with surgery, Shell!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Welcome !!!

With the last two days of work being as hectic as I have ever seen, reading this sure made my day. :cool:

Can't wait to see the both of you at DW.

Mully

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcome to dysfunction junction Shell. ;)

Mike told me about this last week at Elsinore. I could tell by the look on his face and the excitememt in his voice that you were a very special lady. Funny how things work out. :cool:

Best of luck with your surgery. Keep us posted.

Ol'89r

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Surgery went well. She got a plate and screws on both sides of her ankle. She is in very good spirits...her first words when they let us in were, "You wanna go riding?"

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Congrats big time! :cool:

ah yes, young romance, aint it grand!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Awesome :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Gomer "you hurt the one's you love" is only an EXPRESSION you big stooge, you aren't supposed to follow through on it. :yikes:

You could have bought Shell flowers, or a nice helmet or something.

Welcome to the family Shell. Anyone who can put up with Gomer deserves our repect, sympathy, and ultimately guidance. :) Despite his total lack of social skills, and his inability to be house trained Gomer really isn't so bad.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Great, now, if you hold your Shell up to your ear, can you hear the ocean?? Can't wait to meet the little seniorita at DW, teach her some English, it'll come in handy there.LOL !!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Gomer, Shell congrats to you both, Oh, and I understand he looks good in pink., wish I could've hooked up with you guys

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Surgery went well. She got a plate and screws on both sides of her ankle. She is in very good spirits...her first words when they let us in were, "You wanna go riding?"
Excellent! I hope she heals quickly and painlessly. :cool:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Goomer, haven't been around here much this summer, but to hear this is great! Hope we make DW this year, (I mean next week) to see ya all again! ( still riding the 450 with the gremlin??)

Zoomer

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The gremlin(s) have been excorcized from the CRF!

I think the original was the left main bearing and/or small end of connecting rod. I replaced the crank, many bearings, oil pump, valves, guides, etc.

The second one was gear noise. I replaced the clutch basket and gear, the counterbalancer, and both gears on the right side of the crank.

It runs well now. AAMOF, I hear it eats pumpkins!

I need to call you, though...seems I blew up my generator, now...

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Eats pumkins, hey!
Well Guber, if you can keep it running long enough,
dead engine start, 2 lap race! I'll even take my kick start leever off :rotfl:

BTW got into that web sight last night(2020) pretty cool!
First time this CP has been started since May28th 03!

Top Bottom