I'm Votin' for Fred!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Finally........a candidate that shares our passion! You have my vote buddy!

BTW, sweet ride! :cool:

Attachments

LOL! Now THAT is good stuff right there.
(we'll leave his Mafia Boss past out of it).

Okiewan said:
LOL! Now THAT is good stuff right there.
(we'll leave his Mafia Boss past out of it).
Well you can't run resturants without intevention,can you?

Word on the street is he's been looking to take over,figures the leadership is weak, Now's the time to make his "Hits"
:yikes:

YZ165

YZabian
You got my Vote!

I think making the hippies take a bath would be a much better sell than punching them! Ah, what the heck, we could punch them to get them to take a bath and then we all win. :p How do ya hide money from a hippie? Put it under the soap!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
fatherandson said:
You talkin' to ME??

No, you're DA MUSCLE, RV was DA ACCOUNTANT and I'm DA BOSS. Fuggedaboutit.

woodsy

Mi. Trail Riders
I dunno,, I have some friends who are hippies and i hate to see poor Freddy get hurt... The last time I punched my hippy friend he almost knocked me out....
Now that I think about it though, that happened up above Atlanta while trying to load Larrys VOR on my trailer on the side of the highway and that was a couple years ago so Freddy should be safe..... Ok, got my vote too Fred T!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
If Freddie is 'da boss, he won't need to get his hands dirty.
He can leave the heavy work to T-Bone.

INCA

Subscriber
Dear Woodsy,
Would you please check your dictionary for your definition of hippy and spell it out here? Just curiosity on my part because I have first hand knowledge about that VOR loading incident. Good to see you on Fred's side anyway.

YT2

woodsy

Mi. Trail Riders
INCA said:
Dear Woodsy,
Would you please check your dictionary for your definition of hippy and spell it out here? Just curiosity on my part because I have first hand knowledge about that VOR loading incident. Good to see you on Fred's side anyway.

YT2
I think Tim should head this one up YT,, I mean after all,, he is the one who spelled out Fred's platform... Oh well,, just for posterity I will give it a shot..
Hippy;
One with Hips. i.e. - "wow, look at those hips"
One who is hip. i.e. - "now there's a hip dude man, check em out, he has all those with hips following him".
One who causes riots, is prone to pranks of orginal origin, normally seen driving a van (commonly known as a hippy van), normally very thin in physical stature from running many miles after performing pranks of original origin, also this person is gifted with a natural form of troublemaking not easily copied (THANKFULLY) and the supply thereof seems unending..
Now,, do any of those definitions fit into your memory of what happened on that bright and cheerful day that I tried to rescue one of my friends and was assaulted by a "Hippy"??? :nener:
Woodsy :boss:

INCA

Subscriber
Don't you have the picture that would be better than memory? The other part is that if the VOR had not quit, you would have kept going east until Lake Huron stopped you.

Your Hippy Antagonizer