Incomplete Profiles

ktmboy

Subscriber
I find once in awhile I'll click on someones profile, ( sometimes to try to get more insight on their background, age, etc., so I can better understand where they are coming from), and there are several blank areas. Why is this? Don't want us to know how old / young you are? Afraid we'll find out your second favorite hobby is needlepoint? Think we'll hunt you down if you post your home town?
I like the profiles. Come on, fill us all in a little better about yourselves!

Take a look at mine if you want.I don't think there is anything in there I don't want yall to know.:p

Last edited:

ktmboy

Subscriber
Most complete one I've ever seen. And it gives me a better idea who I'm talking to. Thanks!:)

I'd update mine if I could. I haven't been able to change anything since the move to version 3.

Originally posted by IDkTm
I'd update mine if I could. I haven't been able to change anything since the move to version 3.
That only happens when someone has more than one registered account...

motometal

Lifetime Sponsor
some people, such as I, are a bit paranoid about giving out too much personal info on the net, especially things like date of birth. Maybe there is nothing to worry about, but it has kept me out of trouble so far.

if there were no such thing as someone stealing your identity and personal information that you have and using that online in whichever way possible, or even in reality, i might. And there's just so many nuts out there that will do crazy things, and most can probably get away with the little stuff, that even you will not notice till later on. Till it is too late.
:scream:
I, too, am one of those paranoid people:scream:

KTMKyd

Lifetime Sponsor
The thing about people who steal identities (to do anything serious anyway), is that they prefer the stolen identity to be of a dead person. So you're probably safe, then again, them goonies might try to kill you and then take your identity..... :think

-Searge

Originally posted by motometal
some people, such as I, are a bit paranoid about giving out too much personal info on the net, especially things like date of birth. Maybe there is nothing to worry about, but it has kept me out of trouble so far.
My reasoning also. Having been the victom of internet fraud once, I have learned to be much more careful about what sort of personal info I send out on ther web for the whole world to see. Birthdates and place of residence are fairly safe, as this info is easily obtainable about anybody, but beyond those simple things, you have to be careful.

KTMKyd

Lifetime Sponsor
Oh yeah, also,

Most of the people, (like pretty much all of them), that steal identities are men, or at least of the male gender. lol,
I female's identity wouldn't get them far ;)

-Searge

no, it wouldn't get them far. but if they got ahold of, say your credit card number, they can buy anything they want from the net. even groceries.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
No SS #'s

Since there isnt any area to give your SS #, your basically safe from having your identity stolen. Dont sweat it.
Besides, most of us dont really care about your personal info! :)

How do you get groceries off the net??? webvan is gone:silly:

Do you people really think that someone is going to seal your identiy just from this form?

OK I'm checking my profile right now, cause I cant remember how vage I was :D