yota

Oct 9, 2001
James Stewart Out For First Round of U.S. Open

By Press Release

Posted: 10.08.2005

Las Vegas (October 7, 2005) – Team Kawasaki rider James Stewart will not be competing in the opening round of the U.S. Open in Las Vegas this evening. Stewart, who stated that he was “100 percent ready” during Thursday’s press conference and webcast, began feeling nauseous by mid-morning today. Stewart was evaluated on site by the Asterisk Mobile Medical team and transported by ambulance to Spring Valley Hospital for further evaluation. Stewart’s return to competition will be determined pending approval from his physician.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Rumors flying around tend to focus on some sort of anxiety disorder/panic attack type stuff. Hope he can get well and realize his potential soon.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
he will have some sort of mysterious problem until RC retires.

its been well documented on this forum he has severe allergic reactions to arcies dust

motoXman2005

Jul 23, 2005
Travel back in time for a different Bubba!

In order to be "the man" you have to be a man!

"It is our choices that show what we truly are,
far more than our abilities."

With that said, It's a shame really, picture this:
Let's go back in time. It's the beginning of '05 all over
again...

SX - He comes out gets in some time with Chad and RC,
Wins if he can, learns when he can't... long season maybe
could have been Champion. Gains momentum as season and
experience progresses! This could have happened 4 real.

MX- He says he's down on power... well I dont know if I bought
all that but, he definitely would have had third at the least
maybe second in that series. Hell maybe with a "winning
ways attitude" he could of found a way to beat Ricky on a
2 stroke after all???

MXdN - Would he have been on the team had he made those
good choices? Then he could have a MXdN title also.

US Open - Prolly would have won that too. Championship
attitudes breed Championships!

Obviously this is ALL speculation, no doubt he can ride. But
his choices in the races screwed up everything he could have
hoped to acheive.

In case anyone wants to jump on me, I am an RC fan, locally,
since he was on his 50.

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
I bet most people with aggree with you MotoXman, most of us just want to see some good racing and with all the talk we got from the J.B.S camp...................wait let me start over. It wasn't just the talk it was the numbers. Bubba was the R.C. of 125's, when he showed up it was over. It is a big disapointment not to watch him run with the big dogs, R.C., Reed, K-Dub, and make things interesting.

Last edited:

motoXman2005

Jul 23, 2005
tyesai said:
I bet most people with aggree with you MotoXman, most of us just want to see some good racing and with all the talk we got from the J.B.S camp...................wait let me start over. It wasn't just the talk it was the numbers. Bubba was the R.C. of 125's, when he showed up it was over. It is a big disapointment not to watch he run with the big dogs, R.C., Reed, K-Dub, and make things interesting.

Oh yeah, I'm right there with you on that mon'.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Reminds me of 02, when MC, after being beaten by RC in 01, came in tight and scared. Was there a Thursday practice where RC's laptimes were better? Does Bubba have anything other than Irritable Bowel? RC notably crapped himself during a race with irritable bowel...and won. How could Bubba suddenly develop panic disorder as an excuse, when he did a reasonable job finishing 2nd and 3rd in some nationals this year with no sign of it? Even if it is psychiatric, I hope he gets it all figured out. Either way, SX needs him for the draw/exposure (biggest thing since MC), so even the people that don't like him personally should respect that fact.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I hope he sorts it out, gives me something to post about and it will be so boring otherwise.Then again we have alessi who wants to fight the world.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
that explains why the hospital has no clue as to what is wrong with him, or why he lost conciousness, yet he was released, without a guess and was gonna race???
yeah i see no malpractice suits there, that entire story brings no suspicions to my mind :think:

Top Bottom