KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I see the flyers are up on the LMC web site. I am looking forward to both rides.

A question for F&S, is the pinecone going to be one loop, 12 mph whole thing like in the past? Flyer only mentions 12, but seems most of the other events are going to the 12/18 2 loop variety.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Pine Cone will not be loop gas. The gas stop will be located two miles north of the clubgrounds on 7 mile. A few years ago I remember a member of DRN who had some trouble starting his bike in this same place.
I do believe the speed will be 12 mph. There may be one section of 18 mph just to provide a test for the older riders. We will try to make a route sheet available before the event.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Ktm Mike,
Funny You Should Ask, I Asked Jeff Hunt The Same Thing When He Was Down Staying At My Place For A Family Wedding Last Week-end.(i've Been Riding His Daughter Katie, My Niece In The Buddy Class For The First 2 Events. He Said That He Plans On The Whole 50 Miles At 12 Mph.that Is What They've Always Done, And He Didn't Plan On Changing Things Up. I'll Be Up At Lmc All Week-end Till Tuesday Laying Out Trail, If Anything Changes I'll Let You Know Next Week. See Ya Soon At Jack Pine!!!

Dave Leathers.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hey Mike,
You Coming Up This Week-end??? I Heard From Jeff This Morning About The Arrow Mix-up. Ken Kess. Should Have The Arrows From John Henry Today, And Will Bring Them Up Friday Nite. See-ya!!

Dave.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
fatherandson said:
A few years ago I remember a member of DRN who had some trouble starting his bike in this same place..

Gee... i wonder who that might have been???? ;) Must have taken some Divine Intervention to get that bike started huh? It sure is nice when someone stops by, gives a kick and it starts!

Thanks for the info Mike and Dave - I will be there for both days for sure.

Top Bottom