Jumping: scared, HELP!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

WOW! are you my brother? I thought I was the only one who has finally decided I will never be a racer, never be a jumper, but still want to have fun! Hey, somebody has to make everyone else look good right?

wannayz

Aug 27, 2002
Sometimes, in fact most times, I'm aghast at the things I write. Looking back on my post it sounds like an AA meeting. "I am a sloooow rider...and I have paid dearly becus o' it. But I am trying harder and slowly getting there".

Well yeah, I'm the jerk they all say SHOULD be a couch potato. But I have my day job and my boring life and after each humiliating session at the track, I think of how to improve it shy of just staying home and go again next week. And you know what, I'm not really the slowest on the track any more - two weeks in a row I have past a few 5yr. olds on their 50cc-ers. But then again , the last one's dad said his son had been riding only two days (as I stuck my head back in the sand).

BUT IT'S FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…