surf4ever

Dec 15, 2004
hello, I just got a CRF250 and went to Ocotillo(wed. 23rd) and had a blast.. Im just learning the area and wanted to know if anyone want to go riding. I heard there is a place to eat around ocotillo is this true? I cant wait to go again..

Surf4ever

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Not sure on the eating thing out there, pack a lunch would be my choice! Keep an eye on the posts here, rides are set all the time. Enjoy!!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I just bought my son an CRF250 05 for Xmass and he loves it. That is a great bike with a real smooth powerband. His riding has improved twofold since he started riding the CRF250 rather than his 125. Enjoy the new ride. :ride:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
surf4ever said:
and wanted to know if anyone want to go riding. I heard there is a place to eat around ocotillo is this true? I cant wait to go again..

Surf4ever

Surf.

You've come to the right place. Keep an eye on this forum for upcoming rides. We always enjoy having new blood, :ohmy: Oops, I mean new people join us. :rotfl:

Congrats on the new bike. The place you are asking about is the Blu Inn. Not far from the main entrance to Ocotillo.

Ol'89r

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
GPS location for the Blu Inn is listed in the top sticky post.

Top Bottom