UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
bbarel said:
After cleaning up down south when those guys are already in mid season and winning your class last year I think you're ready for the SS-A class this year!
:whoa: WHAT?! He's not riding Super Senior A class?

Not another lousy flatlander sandbagger!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Funny that your mentioning A class bbarrel - I'll be watching the class that YOU sign up in!

Magoo - Stir that pot good :cool: YOU to Azzhole!

Hey didn't Freddy beat the whole senior B class last year at Roselawn #1 in April?..... :think:

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
What is this we got a new sheriff in town?
You sure kept everyone in line last year.
You and your pink handguards.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Good job Freddy, sure wish I could have gone with you guys.
Did you cook up any gator on the grill when you were there or just bring home the carcus?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hear what Magoo is saying - All "B" eyes will be watching.....Pink handguards :cool:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Challenge ?????

Fred T said:
Ya know Dave you seem pretty fast behind that key board, now I'm a 53 year old man and any time, any day you want to enter an enduro we will see who is the fastest. Are you man enough to take me on? Pizz on your Portland POS HS track, I'm talking real tight woods riding, name the date and the race.

For the record I beat that KX 100 because he couldn't corner with his broken clutch cable, get your facts straight.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR FREDDY!!! :nener:

AS FOR YOUR OPINION ON PTR, WHY DO WE CONSISTANTLY HAVE SOME OF THE HIGHEST RIDER TURNOUTS :coocoo:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
D.LEATHERS said:
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR FREDDY!!! :nener:

AS FOR YOUR OPINION ON PTR, WHY DO WE CONSISTANTLY HAVE SOME OF THE HIGHEST RIDER TURNOUTS :coocoo:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Lets get it on! Name an enduro!! You are the one that insists I can't ride worth a crap, which is true but I can beat you. :nener:

(98% moto and 2 % corn field ribbon HS -turn outs are good because any spring race is good. People are jonesing to ride. It's a moto fag track.) :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Does this mean we have a race boys?..JP Wolverine maybe Valley?

I Am an official club member for JP so I can't ride that one - I'm one of the guys that arrows, prerides, runs checks, mileages, sweeps, pulls arrows and wakes up before noon.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
UP Magoo said:
:whoa: WHAT?! He's not riding Super Senior A class?

Not another lousy flatlander sandbagger!

Whoa, hold on there rocket boy it wasn't me that had my name plastered all over the "Official KTM Racing News" mailer like you did - you riding Sen A this year?? Gosh I just figured you were being recognised by KTM USA and all.....Factory Ride for 2008?? :cool:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Freddy, congrates on the hardware and the good riding down south.
Not being able to ride this season I will be living through you and the other MTR riders.

'08 Pit Bitch (formerly Bike Whore)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
tdunn976 said:
Freddy, congrates on the hardware and the good riding down south.
Not being able to ride this season I will be living through you and the other MTR riders.

'08 Pit Bitch (formerly Bike Whore)

Tommy you are an awesome pit man, I will supply you with all the coffee and beer you need when you run my gas buddy. ;)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I think Portland is a good track :cool: But what the hell I have pink hand guards...

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
I think Portland is a good track :cool: But what the hell I have pink hand guards...

plus you can always see your trailer from anywhere on the track......

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Fred T said:
you riding Sen A this year?? .....Factory Ride for 2008?? :cool:

Not enough points to get promoted. As soon as I earn it, I'll proudly participate in that class! :boss:

My only sponsor is MMI Racing (that's Me, Myself and I).
I do get support (usually verbal support, if you know what I mean) from a relatively unknown entity, DMYF Racing... Doughnuts Make You Faster Racing.

KTM and EE were all out of bling... something about KTM sponsoring some gear hog, "Factory Freddy"?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
UP Magoo said:
Not enough points to get promoted. As soon as I earn it, I'll proudly participate in that class! :boss:

My only sponsor is MMI Racing (that's Me, Myself and I).
I do get support (usually verbal support, if you know what I mean) from a relatively unknown entity, DMYF Racing... Doughnuts Make You Faster Racing.

KTM and EE were all out of bling... something about KTM sponsoring some gear hog, "Factory Freddy"?

LMAO! I'll show you my credit card bills. See ya at roselog! :cool:

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
Fred T, haulin azz
269183946_8f6tH-L.jpg

Top Bottom