Just Thought I'd Drop In.....

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Hey guys!

I'll bet no one remembers me on here anymore, it's been quite awhile!!! I do see some familiar names though. I just thought I'd drop in and say hi, hopefully stay for awhile. I've been working on my first year of uni, so unfortunately things have taken a bit of a back seat to that. Can't wait until summer when I can go home once in awhile and take the bike for a spin!!! Anyway not being able to ride has been killing me a little more lately so I thought I'd come back for old times sake, looks like its still a great forum, I learned a lot here!

Catch ya later!

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I've been hanging out here a little lately as well. Good to see one of the "old names" that I recognize!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Wow some people actually remember me lol. I'm just catching up on some of the threads now, even though I should be learning biochemistry haha

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Learning coursework is overrated. :bang:

Glad to see you have some time to stop in. I know in my first year at school I never had time for DRN. Now that I'm out of residence I manage to stop in a lot more often. Not as much random drinking on weekdays. :ohmy:

Just curious, what school are you at? I'm at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Hey speedy, I'm also at the U of A!!! Did you happen to catch the bike show last weekend? It was great!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Yeah they had some really awesome trials guys this year, it was great to watch. It was definitely a great show. So you're at the U of A to huh? What are you majoring in?

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Mechanical Engineering...that just sent a shiver up my spine haha!!!! That's pretty cool though, if I were an engineer I would definitely do mechanical.....but I just couldnt spend all day doing math...lol.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Oh well that's cool now you get to do the fun stuff!!, at least you guys get all the nice new buildings to ease your pain lol. I have a class in ETLC and wow that is one nice place.

Top Bottom