Just what I've always wanted.......

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
I see those damn things for sale here in AZ all the time. The really scary part is that I actually see people riding them! :ohmy:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Setup to ride side saddle?! Because sitting on it properly isn't sketchy enough? :laugh:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Mint looking vehicle Joe. Even slow they are dangerous, till you steer them like a snowmobile, lean. The front end gets bent real easy, and drives crooked. I never understood why they quit selling them, and still make quads? Vintage Bob

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Ride it like a sled - My best friend had one in the early 80's, a Big Red, and he could make that thing dance! He used it mostly while hunting in Maine and would entertain us by riding it in ever increasing arcs up the side of a steep hill until he hit the top lip (about 100 feet up). A precursor to our freestyle boys. Anyway, I could never get the hang of it and always ended up on two wheels at slow speed. 3 wheelers and quads are all the same to me - useless nad uninspiring.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Patman said:
Setup to ride side saddle?! Because sitting on it properly isn't sketchy enough? :laugh:

:rotfl: That's exactly what I said! "Set up"? Looks like a friggin shovel handle and a 2x4 to me? :coocoo: Maybe "Hacked up", but not "set up"......

My buddy owns a grape farm and they've had a few of them for a long time. We had a lot of fun with them and they were pretty much bullet proof. You really had to move around alot to keep the tires on the ground. The no suspension thing was rough too. You'd hit some chop and the ass end would start swapping. :yikes: Just lean back and put the hammer down... :ride:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I sure hope you can get a clear pic of this set up Joe? Was the 2X4 pivoting and the shovel the lever? I have seen that set up on a really old street bike, with the shifter handle up by the tank? Vintage Bob

Top Bottom