kendall is first alternate-south central regional

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
kendall went 11/6/8 for seventh overall in the south central loretta's regional at san antonio. she is the first alternate as only the top six get guaranteed spots. she rode really well in the second and third motos, even running second for a lap but her poor first moto just killed her in the points. i didn't think she had a chance after the eleventh place finish but the scores were real jumbled outside the top two and she nearly got in. hopefully, somehow she'll make it. she was very excited afterwards and wants to try it again next year in the women's class on her 250. turned out to be a fun weekend.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good job Kendall. Congrats on the great effort!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Way to go Kendall!!!!!! :cool:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Man! We really wanted to be there for it last weekend but i just had to many other obligations. Had to do sound for a concert Friday night and got in about 3am and Tigger had to do volunteer work at the museum for high school student council. Funny thing is that Tigger told me Sunday as I was taking her to the museum at noon that we could have made the trip to S.A. if we had left Friday night after I got through with the show, I asked her just when she thought wold have been a good time for me to sleep since I had already been up for 21 hours. She said "OH." :bang:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
great effort bissells!!! was the track as good as they say it is?

Top Bottom