Gates

Jan 18, 2001
Sorry but for a couple of reasons I must put off the ride this weekend.

Reason #1. I am sick. I have a terrible sinus infection and am now taking anti-biotics.
Reason #2. I lost my kick stater assembly, forgot to put the nut on, on the first lap Sunday. It is very hard to push start a bike in a frozen creek.
Reason #3. The ground will be frozen and possibly covered in snow. I hate riding on frozen ground.

I am willing to try again and want to know who can make it on the 22 or 23 of Feb. Post here and let me know what would be the best day.

MTDR rode this Sunday and we had a blast. There is a short 2.25 mile loop or you can go on for the whole 10.5 miles. Please let everybody know.

Sorry,
James

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
No biggie here.  I was a little worried about the cold weather we are supposed to be getting, anyway.  I think I'm coming down with a cold or something as of today, also.  As of right now, I don't see a problem with the 22nd for us.

BTW, you just made my wife, MUCH happier.  There is an auction in Nashville she has been begging me to go to this Saturday. :silly:

Hope you get to feeling better.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I may be able to make the ride on the 22nd. The 8th wasn't going to work for me.

jason

Nov 9, 2000
The 22nd or 23rd will work. Hopefully the snow and cold will let up a bit.
There should be about four of us show up from the Henderson area.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Corey,

Thanks for the update. Unfortunatley the ride is still in peices and Adam, Chris and the guy's are deploying to the Gulf. I am sitll awaiting word from them concerning the bikes and trucks. I'm pretty sure I will have access to Adams 400 while he's gone so I'm in as soon as I have confirmation. I've done enough work on it so it shouldn't be a problem. Well aside from learning to start his beast again. :)

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
The weather is not going to cooperate with us. If it is rain/snowing we may want to cancel again. What do you all think?

James

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Forecast calls for a pretty wet week.  I may not be riding anyway, because of my finger. :(

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The temps may be right, but it looks like the weekend will be sloppy.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
Looks like rain/snow. No riding this weekend. I will post a ride when the weather is better. Talk to you all later.

James

Top Bottom