KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
--Kiwi, that looks like a great Open Ex hill off to the left side. How tall is it ?
Any contact info you can come up with let me know ok, clubs- promoters etc.
That is Kerry's son Robie on the same Harley in Cycle News #44 top right page 23

KX-727, Them are some Springville Boys. ;)

Anssi

May 20, 2001
I will get the DVD. The reason I have no MX videos so far is that they are on VHS and even ignoring the inferior quality, I would have to get a new VCR to play NTSC tapes. R1 DVDs are fine by me.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
KWJams - I going to Jawbone this weekend, I'll stop in at the ranger station and talk to them but I think most of the hillclimbs are on private land, no?

I'm pretty sure we could get you 800' on Butterball and 1200' if we looked around.

The one in the pic I put in the post is only about 400'. Try sending a PM to ol89r as he is more local and, being as he is as old as fossils, he might know someone with contacts at DeAnza.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Already done did it! :) I just thought there was someway you could order/pay in advance and then the DVD would just be shipped to you when it was ready as opposed to having to wait until you're notified it's done to order/pay. But hey, if you don't want my money up front.... that's up to you.... ;) :) Can't wait!

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Excellent demo...KWJ they race hillclimbs here at Carnigie OHV NorCal but you've probably already been here;)

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Dirty Dave

Yep, we just wrapped up season at Carnegie last month.

Looks like from the demo, there will be a lot of Carnegie clips included from our climb there last spring.

mxchamps

Nov 4, 2001
Hey, you're welcome! My brother got that pre-pay together finally. You guys are going to LOVE IT!! And yes there is quite a bit of Carnegie! That was a cool event this spring.

B

biglou

I think I'll make the jump intothe digital video world with this release, so put my vote down as DVD. That preview was incredible, gives me goosebumps hearing those open-header IL-4 cyl street engines cranking up those hills! Way cool!:cool:

mxchamps

Nov 4, 2001
Thanks BigLou. I agree about those big bikes giving goose bumps. It is scary standing there with a camera while one of those monsters comes screaming toward you. You never know what direction it would end up going. I am very impressed with the tallent those riders have being able to hold on to those bikes. They're NUTS!

B

biglou

Just ordered my DVD copy!

This will make a great, relatively inexpensive stocking-stuffer! Just thought I'd bring this back up to the front page for a bit. Good stuff here!:cool:

mxchamps

Nov 4, 2001
Thanks guys! The videos are here and lookin sweet! You are going to be impressed. It's not the same ol' freestyle stuff. It will be in a catagory of its own like "Time To Ride". I'm stoked to hear what you guys think of it when you see it. www.deschampsfilms.com

Top Bottom