Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Hey Mr. Marsh, Porkchop here, we don't know each other but I feel your pain, I've spent more time in plaster than I care to remember or admit (5 knee surgeries to date)
Thankfully all the parts are working well now. Stay warm this winter & get well soon.
Best Regards, Porkchop...

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Watching the Endurocross in Vegas this past weekend got me fired up.
Going for a easy MTB ride tonight on the bike path. I guess I will have to make motor sounds as I ride........

Thanks Pork Chop.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Don Marsh said:
Going for a easy MTB ride tonight on the bike path. I guess I will have to make motor sounds as I ride........

even tho it might not be your favorite color - you might want to wear orange on that bike path - that and still do the motor sounds!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks, Randy for the concern.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
katoom125 said:
even tho it might not be your favorite color - you might want to wear orange on that bike path - that and still do the motor sounds!

Or just have a bowl of Chili before you ride and your azz will make the motor sounds foir ya.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Engine sound effects....

You could do the old trick of clothes pinning a couple of playing cards to the forks that click on the spokes ! Regards, Porkchop :ride:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Rode 8 miles on the Tart Trail tonight!!!!!!
Doesn't sound like much but believe me it was a MAJOR milestone in my world.
Thanks Cori for riding & waiting for me. It was a trip using a head lamp.

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
Don Marsh said:
Rode 8 miles on the Tart Trail tonight!!!!!!
Doesn't sound like much but believe me it was a MAJOR milestone in my world.
Thanks Cori for riding & waiting for me. It was a trip using a head lamp.

Well done, especially for as cool as it was & trying to warm up a stiff joint! Like I said before...I'm game any time you are! Can't wait to take you to Arcadia Dunes next year :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Didn't ride it DW, I need to spend some time on it and get it adjusted to me. I will be riding it by the weekend if the weather holds.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Man I don't know about the weather...I peddled ma azz off today figuring thats it for the week.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Spinning this morning and then rode 12 miles on the Tart Trail.

The Mayor went with me on the trail I know it was killing him but at least it was on 2 wheels.... :nener:

He didn't even bring his entourage for the Tour de Traverse

Top Bottom