adam_250

Nov 17, 2006
aright all,i own a 1991 kdx250 awsome bike but a little on the bulky side does anyone know if they share the same frames as the kx's or does anyone know if the tank seat and shrouds of a newer kx around 1992/3 would work on this.
p.s i also need a new front pipe which seem hard to find for the 250 would one off a kx work as my front pipe is connected via springs. thankyou adam

adam_250

Nov 17, 2006
you may prefer the kx but the kdx is for me i only asked about the pipe cause i cant find a kdx one,and as for the plastics i wanted the bike a bit slimmer,soNO THANX i wont be bying a kx anytime soon :coocoo:

adam_250

Nov 17, 2006
just a quick update for any 250 owners finding it hard to find a pipe for there kdx,i mailed jeff fredette and he said he wernt sure,so i brought an fmf fatty for a 1992 kx250 and it went straight on and lined up perfectly,i matched this front pipe to an fmf turbinecore tail and the jetting set at 38 pilot and 160 main and the bike is absolutely flying im now looking forward to whiping ass on the kx riders hope this helps some of you 250 owners cheerz adam

Top Bottom