LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
One of my buds named his Dacshund 'Lola'. Get it? Low-la? :) :silly:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by James
TNT Woods Track GP. So far, looks like a 4 rider event on Sunday.

Is there an entry fee?? :thumb:

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
What time is everybody getting out there on Sunday? If my parts come in and I get my bike back together, I might try to make it up there... if my toe can forgive me for the last trip. :| Anybody doing the school on monday?

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Stumpy
... if my toe can forgive me for the last trip. :|

:whiner: :whiner:
:)

Attachments

• stumpedtoe.jpg
    stumpedtoe.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 98

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Dave: East Bend is 20 miles north then 20 miles east of Statesville.

James: Just what do I have to do for those ones? :eek:

Wrench: You gonna make it? :thumb:

Stumpy: We'll be staying Saturday night, so we'll be there at 12:00 am Sunday. :confused:

Scott: Gotta new shower, now! :aj:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Gomer,
Is it (the shower) inside or outside of the new machine? Pics man, pics! Wish I could make it this weekend. Lynne's birthday Sunday :thumb: and I'm heading to Vegas Monday. :| Hopefully I can hook up with you guys soon.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Been there before with a KTM50 and 620...no plans on going back!

All those stickers are coming off once I figure out suitable replacements.

Looks like I won't be riding this weekend, after all. :( I'll be there, but driving a camera. :(

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode
He's not THAT crazy :)Ivan
But you will agree...... that he's still crazy?! :)

Uh oh, you have that "I didn't get my parts back" blues sound to your "voice". Been there, can relate. :( :|

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Forecast is looking shaky. Unless it's pouring down rain tomorrow morning, I'm planning on going still. I plan on getting at TNT at 10:00 a.m. when they open.

Are you guys still racing tonight?

I'm going to be disappointed if this weekend turns out to be a washout. Been looking forward to it all week.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Just got off the phone with Gomer and the TNT track report is not good. :| The rain is on for Sunday and possibly Monday, so he asked me to post and let you guys know the conditions. Even if the rain stopped tonight Mike felt the track would be in no condition for the rest of the weekend. As much as I would like to get together with you guys tomorrow, I won't be there and I don't think Gomer and the boys will be either. Let's look into something for next weekend and plan a big get together, maybe some cussing, kicking, spitting and such, I think Lola may be up for it. :) By the way Ivan, Mike & I can't believe you're not out there tonight picking up those valuable points!

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Let's look into something for next weekend and plan a big get together, maybe some cussing, kicking, spitting and such,

I'll be there!

But if It is on a sunday I will need to bum a ride! So will my friend, mister bananna > :yeehaw:

Last edited:

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Rats! :(

I'm on for next weekend, just name the day.

Mike: If you get this, If the weather turns out better than expected tomorrow, would track conditions permit a ride Monday?

Last edited:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I am still going to make an attempt if anyplace is open.

I will be racing next Saturday weather permitting but I am in for a group outing on Sunday.

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Sunday next week would be best for me....my wife has a shopping outing with her friend on Saturday and I had already told her I'd watch our daughter.

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Actually, since there is no rain in the forecast for monday, I'll be at archers lodge. It may be a little bit muddy, but I'm going anyway.

Top Bottom