E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
It's official.... the Starvation Ridge course is too muddy. So they will be using the Euro GP course again on April 6,7.

Susan has already informed me that we WILL be doing the race on Satuday (weather permitting). She was muttering something about, "..paybacks are a real b........" What the heck was all that about....??

(grin) Cheers! - E-Ticket

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
oh oh, sounds like she means business....was she talking to you?!!
I'm happy about the course, I really liked it, and it was easy enough for me to do without killing myself :)
I am under strict orders to take it easy, since it will only be my 3rd time riding since my accident in January. Any more trips to emergency, or surguries, and I forfeit my bike :D

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
Good grief, don't believe everything E-Ticket says....am glad to hear we're doing the Euro course again, but Saturday's will be the opposite direction I'd guess, which changes everything... Part of why this is so much fun is I don't take it too seriously, survivng is still my main goal. :) Will look for you out there, Holley!
-Susan
BBR200

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Okay.... this is E-Ticket .... aka Randy... aka Susan/the Ant's husband.

I have been THOROUGHLY chastised (by you know who) about coming on this forum... and putting word's in Susan's mouth ... yes, yes,.... that she didn't say.... blah-blah-blah, ginger, blah-blah-blah.... (big grin)

So, Susan has informed that if I want to stir up the dust - - i need to do it on my own time -- in my own forum -- with the other loonies....

And i have agreed.

From now on, you should take everything I say with a large grain of salt... er.. salt block.

There. I have apologized. Can I go play now?

Sincerely, the well-meaning-but-oft-times-clueless-husband-but-not-necessarily-wrong-or-insensitive-moron, - randy

p.s. this was all tongue-in-cheek, or course. (grin)

Last edited:

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
ahahahaha!!!!
stop stirring the doodoo Randy LOL ;)
Nah, we know you're just messing with us....now, go play with the other kids in the guys forum <G>
I hope to meet you both at the race!
Holley

Top Bottom