XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Purchased my new ride today! Went from an XR 400 to a CRF450! What a difference. Didn't get to ride it much before it got dark on me, but there is still tomorrow. The story behind the bike is this: My loving,kind and very generous wife (she told me to make her look good in the forums)told me three weeks ago that if I quit the nasty habit of chewing, we could swing the CRF. I have been on the wagon for three weeks, so she said go ahead and pull the trigger. I really have to thank Gomer for this. If I hadn't rode his CRF at Dirtweek, I probably wouldn't have one yet. Thanks Gomer:)! More ride reports will be posted as they become available.

Jerry

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'd say your wife will have a platinum reputation. Tell her I said THANKS for proving to me that all women are not evil. ;)

My ex offered me a similar deal. She told me that if I quit smoking, she would shut the @#%& up for 5 minutes. I quit, and she kept her promise. Those were the finest 5 minutes of my life. :thumb:

I haven't smoked since '95. Think you can hold out that long?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I rode Gomer's bike at Mill Creek last week. Very impressive. That's one heck of a big step up from an XR400. I just bought and sold another XR4, but I sure don't remember them being so slow and heavy.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom