Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Not to be argumentitive....(grin) but the fellow does not have quite the punctuation and gramatical skills that you are describing, Lou.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
No worries Lou, I think the problem has been resolved :)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Lou, I didn't notice it was his first post. Maybe he is a spammer, I dunno. You could be right on this one :thumb:

Jaybird, it's good that you don't let others comments get to you. Maybe sometimes you should LOL! j.k. It's hard, I try not to, yet when someone says something I used to try and change for them. I gave up on that awhile ago. What you see is what you get, if you don't like it :moon:

However, If I am getting constructive critisism then oh well. Maybe ill take in into consideration. :)

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
From the "Master of Critisism(Dude where is your dictionary?)"

Arron, all my best!
Phillip

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Jeesh.....K.....I won't comment on your spelling again.
Phillip

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
And it's Aaron, get is right :silly:
IT

Chill mandingo!! :thumb:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
To all who want to comment on my spelling :moon:

If you want to comment on my spelling ill gladly sit at work tommorow and pick out every spelling mistake you ever made :confused:

Oh and Fred Durst wannabe, I don't know what you just called me but your the mango :yeehaw:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hey!!!! Im not a Durst wannabe. I had this goatee way before they came around!!

Don't be jealous either. You will have facial hair AND hair under your arms soon. :thumb:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Id post a pic of my goatee, but I grew out of that phase right about when all the kids came to the track with there soul patch's and goatee's talking about how Seth is their "brotha" and that they could pull 540's off the finish table :confused:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by CanadianRidr

I grew out of that phase

CR, how long is this phase thing posta last, I've had this same stupid goat for 31 yrs, I'm not even sure I have a chin; and there's a good chance I don't have an upper lip either :whiner: :whiner:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Okie,
I tried to use my new found powers to warn somebody (in C-Dave's forum) and I got an error message. Imagine my embarrassment when he laughed at me. :whiner: Now I'm going to have to get PK to go over to his house and rough him up a little...

I love control, especially when I have none :yeehaw:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
No offense to Dave and his gang...but if you go there on a warn spree you will be busy for a long time! :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Okie,
I was going to warn someone in the CR,YZ...forum and there wasn't an option for him. His user name was "drtbkr". Is he already on read only or something?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Great idea, it should help the site stay on topic better.

Kevin

Top Bottom