dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by bscottr
Hey….Sarge & Okie are onto to something here. :thumb:

No kidding, this was NOT about disrespect. I came back to post and see you guys have been getting some reps and sets in with the keyboard. ;) Here’s a little clarification.

dirty~d~/jboomer,
You folks are reading WAY too much into this. You guys seem to think I’m an advocate of disrespecting officers. You are way off base, but with a snap judgment based on a few posts taken without knowledge of the context of the event… I can see it happening.

First, this aircrew consists of 12 (5 Os, 7 Es). None of the events would have taken place except in the presence of these 12 crewmembers and only when the main cabin door was closed. Anywhere else would not have been tolerated. Yup, possibly Art. 15 or worse.... (lots of typing...)

Had you said this earlier you would have saved me the typing. :ugg:  Thanks.  Even though the event is cleared up, I still don't find the humor in it that you do, however, the respect/disrespect is less of an issue at this point.  I'm leaving it at that.

And to think this poor guy just wanted some tips on weight lifting.  SHEEEEEEEESH!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That's what happens when you post in the wrong forum :)

Okay... so what's more Off-Topic" Training or military experiences? The oldtimers are just following the rules of the board you see? :confused:

Beisdes, I've been playing "SOCOM Navy Seals" on the PS/2 lately.. HooYaa. Trying to get the Terrorist, code name "Bad Dog" out of the temple ruins is ticking me off big time! It's got me in a military frame of mind. It all makes sense now?

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
:o
Same crew mentioned above in January 1986, Keflavik, Iceland. We had been selected out of 12 crews to become the squadron’s special projects crew and were detached from the command on a mission. We'd been flying missions for 21 straight days, 18 hours on and 12 hours off. This picture was taken after we got a call saying the command needed a picture for the cruise book. This is what we sent as an upurs message. And YES, in 1986 it made the cruise book. LOL

Originally posted by sfc crash
we can all agree we hate scooter. there! i feel better already.
Sarge, you still on the wagon? Hope not, we're gonna have a few barley pops one day.

Originally posted by Okiewan
The oldtimers are just following the rules of the board you see?
:thumb:

Okie,
Further off topic...I think I remember that you said once that Socal Decal does the fender stickers for you. True? Just ordered some pre-printed backgrounds from them and they sent a confirmation email with the following:

Can you respond telling us how you heard about our company and web site. It helps us better serve our customers. Thanks DeCal Works/So Cal Racing
Do you read:
MXA (Motocross Action)
Racer X
Cycle News

Obviously I'm going to tell them I heard about 'em here and but would also like to mention the fender stickers.

Originally posted by dirty~d~
Even though the event is cleared up, I still don't find the humor in it that you do
Dig it...you're the type we had and still have the most fun with. :p :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:eek:

This one really belew out of proportion, and I started it.

Listen up, finally and formost, the thread started as a lifting thread and I $#@% up and startied a crap fest about ranks, my bad and shame on me.

There will always be the "Officers _______" or my "Experiances with ______." I'll take the hit on this and that is the end of disscussion on rank structure. Put me on the CO's list and take the alloted pound of flesh out of this green behind but stop the slinging between the points of view and give the guy who started this thread( Sarge, thanks, Platoon Daddy to the core!) some lifting information(Boss, you too).

End of discussion.

Weight information starts here;

(If anyone wants to continue the military discussion again start a new thread for it in the Compleatly Off Topic Forum and I'm sure I will show my A$$ somemore, then again, it may be someone else....)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
If he wants specific information he should try the correct forum. ;)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
If he wants specific information he should try the correct forum
he aint gonna get what he want on this board any forum.shure, they're guys that know about fitness on this board, probably a couple of phd's. whatever. i think...THINK...he should post on a board that has as it's primary mission, physical training.or, you know, what ever..eat your wheaties, don't smoke, abstane from personall gratification prior to a race and always drink your milk...or... we could talk about aerobic enhancment thru such methods as blood doping or blood O2 manipultion through white/red blood cell ratio ,increasing syrum viscosity etc etc.

Boozer

Oct 5, 2001
Originally posted by sfc crash
he aint gonna get what he want on this board any forum.

i figured that out as well. you seem to be the only one who knows their stuff sfc, what's your weight lifting history?

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
my lifting..hmm.didn't start lifting till football JR year. before that was baseball at age 8-15, boxing age 11-12, wreslting 11-15. military age 18, intro to weightlifting with a purpose, been lifting ever since. found there's 2 fields in the lifting/physicall phitness..old tried and true(trogladites) new cutting edge bad boy..i liked the bad boys when i found them. bad boy's doesn't mean juice , just trying new "dangerous" stuff. you'll find all the tried and true stuf here. but what knuckle don't get is,this is a science regardless...he needs to build a foundation of understanding before he'll make any significant gains. btw, there are lots of people that know plenty about physical fitness on this board.butchya know, ya ask what's biting on what down at the bait shop and you'll get every answer from jigs to worms.

Last edited:
Top Bottom