Linton & Turkey Bay KY Ride Report

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Rooster & Sarge made it to our place Thursday night and we had a good evening reminiscing and getting everything packed and ready for an early departure. It was probably about 2 hours into the drive when I realized my Camelbak bladder was still in the cooler that I decided not to bring since Rooster brought his! Less than an hour later a fine KY state trooper was informing me that the speed limit was indeed 65 and was kind enough to give me a piece of official looking paper providing the proof. He spent a LOT of time at Sarge's pickup and somehow he didn't end up with a nice piece of paper?? We met up with CAL, Darby, Yamahauler, SuperDave5, WaltCMoto & sons Eric & Bob, Lonnie, KelvinKDX & PN & friend Tim, MikeB and Paddy. Paddy and PN also were in the 'forgot the camelbak bladder' group. Linton turned out to be a wee bit wet :laugh: The first 1-2 hours were spent in a marshy swamp zigging, zagging, backtracking, roosting mud, falling over spectacle. Several folks decided to get it out of their system right away and found themselves down in the mud within the first 5 minutes. It was easy to tell that this place was 4-wheeler heaven and I think everyone spent considerable time with their wheels in different 4-wheeler ruts going sideways, spewing mud on everyone in the immediate vicinity. I saw more crashes in the 4-5 hours we were there than I've ever seen in an entire weekend of riding. To give you an idea of the fine conditions, I believe the most any of the ODO bikes had was right at 20 miles and most of that came on higher ground past the swamp. Sarge showed me how to drop your front tire 2 feet straight down into 2 feet of muck going about 7 miles an hour. He went over the bars and landed quite softly in the mud. I walked partway out to see if I could help and the ooze came very near the tops of my boots when I decided I'd head back to semi firm ground to see if he REALLY needed my assistance. Someone should be posting a pic of his inner thigh bruise shortly. OUCH. Once on higher ground we were actually cruising nicely for awhile. MikeB let a tree across the trail (a bit shorter than head high) separate him and his katoom and we somehow lost SuperDave. Turned out Dave messed his knee up and also had bent his radiator up enough that the cap didn't want to be put back on. By the time we realized Dave wasn't coming we motored on thinking that there were a couple others back there with him. After meeting a couple fellas on big KTM's they informed us that he was hurt but walking and they joined in our group for some fun. I guess they had the impression that someone in our group knew their way around but at times it didn't appear that way. Close to an hour after losing Dave we made it back through the swamp to the trucks only to find he hadn't made it back yet. All of the locals and the great guys on KTM's headed out in two search parties. It was decided the rest of us wouldnt be much help as we would be helplessly lost in the first 5 minutes and the place wasn't that big. The first group came back probably an hour later and still no sign of Dave. We were close to having to gather all the bikes with lights when Yamahauler and the two KTM's came out of the woods with Dave and his CRF in the middle of them. Many congratulations befell our new friends and we visited for a bit about how and why (www.dirtrider.net) all of us from varied home towns and states came to be together riding in KY. Paddy (I think) yanked and twisted on Daves knee for a bit and we all proclaimed it to not be emergency room material.

All in all it was a lot of fun and many soft mud crashes with a few near bike drownings thrown in.

I'll let someone else start with Day 2 over at Turkey Bay.

FYI I am missing a new blue/white jersey and a brand new (very muddy now) pair of riding gloves.....Please tell me they are in your gearbag someone.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
linton=mudhell! so we get the pre-ride briefing "it's easy to get lost out there, the puddles are deep" and we started out.it's all good, i'm keeping up and about 2 min into the ride corey rides into a puddles, gets sideways and dumps his bike.shwing!. the place was slick.at one point, we're stopped, eddie figures..? well i don't know what, maybe he was trying to turn his bike around, but zooom zoom zoom. he just spins around crazy monkey like, cutting a big muddy donut and the bike just shoots out from under him. i tried following ed up a hill, wheeled over about 3/4 the way up, snapping off my front brake lever. i reverse bulldoged the pig back down the hill. collapsed, exhausted, suffering a strke and heart attack and layed there for a while. the rest of the group was gone. i recouped enough to try to start the bike...no go. more exhaustion. so i figure, "my ole' buddies will realive i'm not with them and come back to help" so i wait...and wait...and wait...then i hear the thumpers coming. great. i don't want them seeing me laid out, so i stand up, walk around the tree to greet my buds and ..what..it's a group of quads! i'm being over run. i put my gear back on and try to kick the bike some more..no go, i'm turning purple and one of the quad billies asks" got a bit of trouble there" nope, i'm cool. i hear banjos and have visions of some on yelling"squeal like a pig for me boy"...so i kick some more, nuthin! then, as sent from god, my ole' bud eddie shows up. i explain "suup and finally get my bike started. we head of to try to find a trail out. i saw a good creek crossing on some flat firm mud and did the big "over the bars header into the mud" eddie got off his bike, saw me up to the top of my boots in mud and asked, reluctaantly if i needed help......"nope "says i, "i'm gonna rev the %#@! out'a this and drive out" it worked. after riding out'a the muck eddie sugested we take a break. i guess he was concerned because my color had gone from red to purple again. we did make it out. fabricated a new break lever and waited for the gang. we regrouped and headed out again. i wrecked so many times that kelvins bud, jim and i got seperated again from the group. he and i spent some time trying to find our way out. we were making good time and when we finally found the creek that i recognized as close to the road, i got excited. i saw a drop off into the creek, i was gonna pro ride it into the creak bed by jumping from an angle into the drop off and land in the creek. i dropped of, under power, hit a high quad rut at a 90 deg angle and ednoed again (3rd of the day) landing in the creek, breaking my brake lever again. well, we were close, the bike was still running, i jumped on and found the way back. just another good day of riding. i have never seen so many wipe out in my life, every one was dumping and wrecking. i got to see corey wreck twice in deep puddles and eddie spin out at least once. what a day! :yeehaw:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
First off, following a post by Sarge is a tough act to follow.
It was an adventure fur-shur.

Linton....15 went out...... 5 small groups came back. 1 MIA. This place was tough to keep a group together, or on 2 wheels for that matter. Lots of mud, various difficulty creek crossings and hill climbs. Great enduro practice. Spent more time looking for others and trying to find a way out than actual riding myself.

Day 2, LBL.....Main Loop tour, 5 minutes into ride, Cluchless (my son Bob) goes over a jump and into a clay slurrie, muck type, stay away from kinda place, filled with ruts and bike goes horizontal. He takes a good mud bath and then I pull up. Back to camp to clean up a bit and relax. We (my kids, Julius Pleaser and some local fast guy who joined us for the day) did many good miles on the trails, thru the woods, and hill climbs. Later I took off with a goup led by CAL, our fearless trailblazing leader, and about 10 others. Great ride and I only looped it out once for everybodys entertainment. I know Im in trouble when I get to a place where the good riders are going one at a time, sizing it up, then going for it. CAL takes us up this creek until the only way out is up the side, bout 6-7 feet, good traction, and kinda steep. 7 made it, 3 didnt, yep, I was 1 of the 3. the bike and I made it out, just not together.
Back at base camp, CAL brought his grill and made many, many burgers, Lonnie brought homemade brownies, MikeB put out a smorgusbourg of samiches, and all were well fed.
OMG, what was I thinking, I let Paddy take my kids on a ride. :eek: A few miles out, Clutchless runs out of gas and Paddy has to bring him back in 2 up and get some gas.
Thanks to All you guys for keeping an eye on the youngins, It is a good piece of mind haveing all those extra eyes and hands helping out. Especially with Cluchless :flame:
I too meet one of Grundy county's finest, and was given an official looking piece of paper on the way home, Elk, do ya know anyone in Grundy county? :think:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
OK my turn to tell the lies and sordid details. Sorry it took me 3 days but I actually had to work at work.

Friday went just like Eddie and Sarge said. Mud, roots, mud, roots, mud, roots, creek, roots, mud, ... You get the picture. Eddie did mention that I was seperated from my bike by a tree limb while technically true it was more like "catapulted" from the seat. It was at low speed and the bike went 5 feet forward and I went 6 feet backwards then hit the ground. It wasnt funny to me but I bet anyone else who saw it thought it was. I also did a 3rd gear double tuck and roll down the hill right in front of Rooster. That one was as funny as it looked. The rest of the day was groups getting lost and splitting up only to meet back at the truck. Well almost everytime we met at the truck. Dave kinda had us freaked out a bit when he couldnt be found. Thanks to those fella's from Nashville area on the KTM's. They led Brent to him and out they came. Friday night met with lots of Beer, Beef and BS.

Saturday dawned with Sarge in search of Yamaha parts and panty hose. I understood the parts but really didnt know what the pantyhose was for so I never asked.  The rest of us hit the buffet and watched Walts two sons put all of us to shame by eating multiple plates of pancakes. We make to to TB and KelvinKDX, CN and Tim were allready there. We wait for all to show up ('cept Corey who overslept) and off to a quick outer loop to show the newbies how to get out if they got seperated. Walt's son Bob (Clutchless) decided to take a mud sample for some reason (School science project I think) and Rooster had to dig him out. After that we get back and Sarge is putting on all his new goodies. (still never asked if he had the new pantyhose on or not). We split up in 2 or 3 groups and out we go for some faster woods rides. All made it back with no major problems. We eat lunch, hook up for an afternoon ride and then crack open a few daddy pops and load up. Corey was brave or crazy enough to bring his wife to eat with us. The fella's were on their best behavior and the evening was spent on the front porch of the cabin drinking a few tall ones and watching Sarge's briuse turn purple. That is one UGLY briuse dude. 

Sunday It rained we left.

The end

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I had a blast. I had to leave a little early Saturday, but it was worth the trip. The WR250F works pretty well in the woods, and I only dropped it a couple of times. I think I'll keep it.

The only bad part was the popcorn shrimp I ordered at the restaurant Friday night. They turned out to be less shrimp and more shrimp shrapnel reconstituted into a shrimp-like form. The waitress had a bad case of Alzheimer's also. Still the food was still pretty tasty, and the company was second to none.

I got to see first hand where sarge got his name. I was following him through the trees and saw him clip a tree with his brand new right-side barkbuster. His WR426 took a hard right, and sarge took a hard left directly into the dirt. I reached for my cell phone to call Lifeflight, but amazingly, he jumped up and took off again. I still can't understand how he did that. He hit the ground so hard it made ME hurt. A short time later, I dropped my WR 4 times in succession (apparently a sympathetic gesture to sarge) while sitting still. Of course, Rooster and Sarge were watching the whole episode. :thumb:

I put in a total of 40 or 50 miles, and had an excellent ride. Thanks to everybody for letting me hang out. I'm ready to do Turkey Bay again, but next time I'll stay all weekend.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
jp tried to kill me at turkey bay.mean old meanie. soon as i regain my long term memory ill tell all the sorted details how he ran me into a tree. at least thats what rooster was telling me when i regained some focus. a good ride is when you hop up, full of adrenaline, goggle on sideways, focussing on the light at the end of the tunnel, and some guy 100 miles away is asking you if you're ok.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
So has everyone gone through their gearbags yet?

Still missing a brand new blue/white Jersey and brand new gloves from Fridays ride. Of course they would just resemble muddle ole gear right now.
Please look when you get a chance.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
That was a GREAT time for sure! Besides my alarm not going off Sat. morning, it couldn’t have been better. Great weather, great people, and miles of trails…what more can a guy need!? Jim, Wendy, and Tim were scheduled to arrive at my house late Thursday night. They called about 10:00 saying they were getting close. I dozed off in the recliner and was waken just after midnight by the dog barking like crazy. I jumped up (still asleep) to see the Ohio crew pulling up the driveway. I ran out to greet them and realized I was still in my socks. Ran in and grabbed some shoes, and after about 5 minutes in the 40 degree night air, I was wide awake. We all talked for about half an hour and then got some well needed rest. Friday was a mudfest, but was still fun. It seemed a bit ironic that less than 2 minutes after Brent and myself told the entire group to STAY OUT OF THE MUD PUDDLES, I stall my bike right on the edge of a puddle…and yep, over I went, into 2 feet of muddy water. That was not my ideal way to start a day of riding. But it sure wasn’t the last time of the day for me to fall over in 2 feet of water. We’ll hit Linton again this summer (when it’s dry). I wish I could have seen Sarge endo into the mud. I think that’s the hardest I’ve heard Eddie laugh, when he was telling me about it. By the end of the day, everyone was ready for a shower and a meal. (Except Eddie…the sicko went all weekend without a shower!!) That’s gross Eddie!

Saturday was much more enjoyable. Brent and I got to TB about an hour late and everyone was gone. My dad came back, so he, Brent, and I went out for some warm up miles. What amazed me was that we found Jim, Wendy, and Tim, DEEP into the trails. I was impressed! We came back and picked up a few more riders and took off again. After that trip, I noticed Sarge was out of his gear. I then heard Eddie yell, “Corey, you gotta come look at this!” That was when Sarge yanked his shorts leg up to show off his bruise that is bigger than his head! I can honestly say that bruise is twice the size of any bruise I’ve ever seen in my life! NASTY!! We put in some major miles Saturday. At lunch, I grilled about 30 burgers, and about 10 were eaten. I’m still eating burgers! I was crazy or brave enough to bring Mandy to dinner with everyone Sat. night. She actually enjoyed it! When we left, she’s ready to get a bike and start riding! She also said, “I really like you friends…they’re so nice.” Thanks for faking it for her, guys! j/k

Oh and Eddie…Walt…Slow your butts down! At least Walt didn’t make excuses! “It’s my new tires!” – yeah right, Ed! Good one!

Thanks to everyone who came and made this ride an Absolute Blast! I wish we could ride like that every weekend. When ever you guys are ready to do it again, let me know…I’ll be here. Next time, we’ll do more hill climbing.

Memories from the weekend:

Eddie getting a ticket from a KY State trooper…I love it!!
Walt getting a ticket on the way home…I actually have sympathy for Walt
Falling into 2 feet of water within 2 minutes of starting the ride
Watching Eric and Bob pour a gallon of water out of their boots…while they were still wearing them!
Searching for Dave for hours…trying to beat sunset
Standing at the guard gate buying my annual pass, and feeling something press up against my back…to find out it’s Sarge’s pot belly! Ick!
Sarge’s bruise
Walt looping out on the creek bank
Mike getting closelined and thrown off his bike
Dad getting hung by a grapevine
Tim putting 30 gallons of gas in his Avalanche (that has a 31 gallon tank)
The guy from Dyresburg on the YZ attempting to clear a bank…that I knew was impossible. Nice save, though!
That same guy endoing on a FAST downhill after blowing through a left hand turn
Eddie giving Sarge lessons on how to snap a towel
Getting to see Brent actually crash…that was a first
I could go on and on…

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Heh, you guys got Linton pretty well covered, as well as TB, I don't have much more to add, but a few details.

When Clutchless (Walt's son) took the mud bath, the only way to fully enjoy the crash, was to be directly behind him. He lofted over a nice high speed rolling jump, only to land in about 18" of something comparable to chocolate pudding. Upon landing, as fate would have it, the front tire took one quad rut, and the rear the other.......splooooooosh! All I saw was a split second of sideways, and then a wall of chocolate puddiing. Fortunatley I had chosen a different line through the muck, and came to a stop just past where he slid to a stop. Funny thing, he was sliding uphhill when he did come to a stop!! I lifted his bike off of him, and he jumped up, and looked, to me, like something out of a sci-fi movie, like the "Mudhole Zombie" or something. Couldn't even see through his goggles. I flagged some oncoming traffic away from the crash, and soon Walt rolled up to provide the final assist back to the trucks. I must say, on behalf of both Walt's kids, they are real troopers, and kept on keeping on in some nasty and tough riding conditions for guys that have never really ridden woods before. Watch for both of these fine young men at future events, they will undoubtedly be real contenders.

Crash! You ever meet someone, and their name is just perfect for them? :laugh: I too, witnessed some pretty scary looking crashes by our fearless crashing expert! The funny thing is, when this guy decides to take a soil sample, or do some rock polishing, or creat firewood, he does it hard !! The best crash i witnessed, was a downhill, moving pretty fast, Julius Pleaser in the lead, and then it happened. Those trees in TB have legs. And they can jump. This one jumped right out in front of crash, in a most unsettling manner. I can honestly say, I have never seen anyone attempt to log out an 18" diameter tree, hit the ground and look like every bone in his body is broken, twitch once or twice, and then roll over and give you the twisted visor, crooked goggles, jersey half ripped of......double thumbs up. Unbeleivable, I thought the guy was going to need a gurney at best. Then, once he's regained his footing, pulls his helmet off, looks me straight in the eye, and says "I'm gonna be a minute....." I roared! We rested a bit, I pryed crashes WR out of the tree and got it pointed down the trail, and we headed back to assess the damage.

The exit from the creek that Walt described claimed me as well. I watched someone, (don't remember who) get his front tire up over the lip and had to fight to get the rest of his bike on top. That, combined with the fact that I was getting pretty tired, and the desire to keep on going, I sent my bike up the bank pilotless, it cleared the lip, as did I and I was able to pick it up before it flooded out.

The WR250FR is not to be taken lightly. I was shocked at what it would do in the hills, very pleased with the suspension, and the ergonomics. For a bike that I had bought to get a grilfriend on two wheels, I'm sure glad I didn't get rid of the bike when I got rid of the girl :eek: :p :laugh:

For anyone who wonders about the trip to LBL for a ride.....it is well worth it. That place is gorgeous. And of course, the company is second to none. My bike could have broken down in the first five minutes, and I still would have had a killer time. There's something about DRNers that is a quality high above the rest. The 6 hour drive home from Eddies wasn't even that bad, because I spent the time reliving the weekend, laughing, and smiling like a cat eat.....er, you know what I mean...........

When we going again?

Eddie - I dumped everything out of my gear bag, and no spare gear turned up, even though I did find my spare bite valve and a envelope with $20 for emergencys I forgot I had.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Rooster, you crack me up!  That's a perfect description of Sarge!

Sorry Eddie, no extra gear hear.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
so, once again i find myself riding with a bunch of woods knuckleheads.it's not that i'm some MX hero, it's just that yuor average MX track don't have trees.damn i hate the woods, fire breaks, dirt roads, plowed fields,fine.the woods used to be my friend and protector, now we hate each other.so, sat i talk to a couple of locals and find out murray is about 15 miles away.from my morning recon of the yellow pages i know they have a moto shop. i was off for hand guards and break levers.i made new friends with the locals since we both speak hillbilly and became the ambassador of good will for DRN, i passed out a couple DRN stickers and headed back to turkey vulture bay.i roll up to the check in point and there's old slow, off the lead lap corey. he was writing something so i wanted to get real close behind him so i could see. funny thing was tho, either he is soooo polite that he don't care gettin' the "up close" from strangers, or he instinctively knew it was me, 'cause he stood there, all my gut and naughty parts pressing against him for a while. oh well, heck, i kind even liked it. we get to the rest of the crew and i start attatching my hand guards,new grips and brake levers....people!..never do any project infront of walt. i spent more time explaining why's and why nots than working. jee-wiiz. living under a bypass in a box does strange things to ya , i guess. so anyway i get all geared up, we break into 2 groups, mike and mikes' boy friend paddy, rooster JP and me. now i'd spent a good ten minutes telling JP and paddy how i hate the woods and i suck.'enough said, so i thought. heck, jp even seemed to show some empathy for me, yeh right!so we head off, i wheel over on top of the first hill and we get to the top and paddy says"i can't ride behind you, i gotta ride behind a good rider" well #$@% sakes!we boys from illinois have the good manners to wait untill after a ride to tell somebody they suck. that's just a sign of bad breading.we go on a bit and i find a tree to hit.whack, i'm off, i'm up, i'm back on.god bless the bark busters. well in that amount of time mike and his man friend paddy ditched , roost, jp and me. we looked a bit, but no good. so i says to my empathetic ole' buddy JP,"go ahead and lead out"..see i know he knows i hate the woods and ride like a retard so i knew he'd take it easy on me. NO F'n WAY" zoom, he's gone.rooster..aka, florence nightengale, follows behind me, rescue squad like. so we're going along, i know jp thought he was going easy, but i was loosing 1/2 sec here, 1/2 sec there.well damnit, i've got my pride so i wick it up a notch, just to keep him in sight. zoom, there he goes down a hill, i'm not gonna let him get outa my sight. i hear him on the gas going down the trail so i get on the gas too. wr250! ha! i'm on the 426 death from above, i'll show him! i wick the stupid stick and get some steam up going down this hill....there's the dog leg...there's the tree.now, lets take a minute gentle reader and i will explain this area to you so you have a better vissual. on the crest of the hill are 2 trails going down, side by side.1 to the right, nice, wide, fairly straight, not unlike a road...off to the left,trail 2 is a bit more narrow, single track by no means, but you wouldn't be able to ride 2 abreast down it. and...about 1/2 way down is a dog leg, about 40 deg, to the right. at that dog leg is a big ole tree, waiting. so back to the story. i see JP, i hear him on the gas and i've got pride..BRAAP BRAAP i'm ON IT! and i realize im gonna hit this tree...oh...@#$!! bam. in slow motion i get into my crash position, arms crossed, head tucked, roll the shoulder...i'm thinking "this is the one where i break some bones"BOOM! i hit,head,shoulder,chest.......lil air time.....ground.now like they say"ya might feel a lil' pinch" my bell was rung, i'm a lil out of it, but the adrenaline is going 100mph, i'm thinking.."cripes, roost is right behind me" so i roll over to see him stopped. cool...he looked a bit concernd, so i roll to my knees and give the double thumbs up, 1 thumb for "i'm ok...i think" the other for"cool wreck!" i stand up, my helmet's a bit caddy whampus, the visor is side ways and my goggles are 1/2 way around my bean, crooked.well....ok. then i hear something, kinda hazy, in a blurred bright light kinda at the end of a tunnell" are you ok" i figured it was eaither me asking myself that, or..well maybe it was rooster. so i took off my helmet, looked at my ole' bud roost and had to tell him "i'm gonna need a minute" it was al good, jp rode back up the hill then straight down at me, like a, well, gotchya, i guess.ha! JP! you're riding with the crashster!(that's for you bundy) we headed back to the trucks, the shoulder started throbbing and i had a bit of ringing in the ears. good old kelvin came over with a hand full of pills and 1 hour later i was ready to ride again, at least i felt i could. heck at that point i didn't even see the need for helmets of boots or gear.....MMMMM...drugs. but i sat it out. i've got bruises on my left inner bicep, perfect imprint from every one of my fingers as i made a fist and crossed my arms. the tree hit the back off my right hand driving it into my chest and arm, bruising where ever finger hit. my right hand is still a lil swoolen and i've got a walnut sized bump on my right wrist under my thumb. the shoulder is sore but good. all in all, i'm ready for turkey vulture bay again!

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
I enjoyed the ride this weekend and I hope Linton wasn't too much of a bad experience...after all it was Corey's idea ;) That was the muddiest I've ever seen it there. I had a difficult time trying to find a "easy" place to get to the trails so everyone could make it. It was kinda funny now that I think of it...go left, no go right, no back this way, and everybody just followed along. I was kinda worried I wasn't going to get everyone out of that place though.

I hope Saturday's ride made up for Friday's. I know I enjoyed it myself. I look forward to doing it again sometime soon.

BTW, the ride reports are really cracking me up. The only crash I got to see was Walt's "launch" out of the creek...impressive.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
well a couple of things...........

i am glad i did not make cals list ( i will try harder next time)
rooster.......good guy if u dont know him u should he is way cool in my book
JP.......enjoyed the little time u were there
mike thanks again for fronting for the cabin
cal/lonnie/the rest of the locals....... thanks for inviting us to ur backyard to play in the dirt
as always i take my cam but only get a few picts, but i got the one everyone is talking 'bout
SGT.....the pict says is all!

for all those that did not go u missed out! my advise dont miss the next one TB is a great place to ride

see ya next time

paddy :aj:

mike clean out ur mail box so i can send u a PM

Attachments

• pictures000123.jpg
    pictures000123.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 142

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
SFC, that's quite a dance, why didn't you just head for the trees and relieve yourself?  I guess the evidence is in black and white. :scream:   Get some sun MAN!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
:scream: MY EYES!!!  Yikes Sarge, that thing's pretty ugly, and the bruise doesn't look too good either.  :)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
for god sakes people, that bruise drained all the blood out'a my bod, making me translucent and ugly. with out the bruise i'm tan and look like brad pit. geez! by the way Ms paddy, don't say a word about white ugly things! i've never met a man who continually showed the rest of the crew his naked butt.wether pressing his spread cheeks against the storm door an rip'n go while we were on the front deck, or bending over, once again on the front deck, and speading his cheeks to show us his hairy purple post riding monkey butt! show some decorum man!

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
dont try to cahnge the subject SGT! we are making fun of u and ur lilly white legs, i am sure that in time i will be on the cut up block but for now u r up!

p.s do u shave those legs or did u train them to be that smoothe?

pg

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
look short stop, if i were a sgt, i woulda quit long ago. it's sergeant first class worm boy.the cut block? have at it swab.i used to think some one should shave yer ass and teach you to walk back wards, till seeing yer ass.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
A: u did not answer my question...so i will ask again does a thinning hair line transulate to ur legs or what?

B: quit starring at my a** soldier BOY! me thinks u spent too much time alone with ur troops!

pg

Top Bottom