Lost Trails ATV park on 7/5 or 6 (PA)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Damn Dan, that sucks. I think I remember him since you usually come to our rides alone. I'll definitely donate something to help out.

I truly hope you feel up to riding Friday. We'll have a small group and should be riding a lot. It will be a good distraction for you and we can celebrate your birthday!

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sorry to hear about the bad news, Dan. Riding might be just the thing your buddy would tell you that he would want you to enjoy in his memory. Hope to see you out there.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
thanks,
and I wasnt piushing for donations, I only added the link for the picture of his family, and a little more about them. But thanks for the added support for them Dave.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
No problem Dan. As far as I'm concerned all dirt bikers are part of my family.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
ohh And his oldest daughter, Samantha, is really big into dirtbikes too. I just hope it doesnt become a trend and we wind up with as many samantha's as we have Dave's in our group...it gets too confusing.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Oskar, Gordon and Dan, After 3:30 today I won't have access to a computer until next Monday so are you still coming? I still plan on arriving between 8:30 and 9:00 Friday morning.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Give me a call on Thursday Dave, and I'll let you know. most likely I will be there, but not definite.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey Dave
Just heard back from one of my riding buddies at Tc and Steve and I might be headed there for the weekend. It's it's cool with you I'll give you a call Thursday night to confirm if I'm coming. If I go to TC your both welcome to join me.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
OK guys...could be just me and Oskar then. Do either of you guys have a way of contacting him?

I printed out the map and it looks pretty straight forward

Oskar

Nov 30, 2001
OK guys...could be just me and Oskar then.

I am still on for Friday. Told work I'll be out to play.
Call me at 732 433 7970.

Dan, Sorry to hear about your loss. A good friend is hard to find and even harder to lose.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
thanks Oskar,

Dave has no net access till monday, but I will let him know you are coming, I will most likely be there too

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey! I got my ISP working from home :)

Great, I'm looking forward to riding with you guys. I won't be logging in here for the rest of the day (too many honey-do list items!!) so I'll see you Friday.

Oskar

Nov 30, 2001
scooter1130 said:
thanks Oskar,

Dave has no net access till monday, but I will let him know you are coming, I will most likely be there too
\

Hope to see you there. I should be arriving right around 8:30-9:00

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sorry guys I won't be able to make it tomorrow I have way to much going on here at the business to blow off the day. I hope you guys have a great ride! Let me know how you enjoyed it, I was really looking forward to checking it out but that will have to wait for now. I will be riding at TC Saturday and Sunday if your up for it let me know.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Oskar said:
\

Hope to see you there. I should be arriving right around 8:30-9:00
The gates dont open till around 9:00, so dont rush to get there too early, you'll just be sitting outside waiting.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Had a great time with Scooter and Oskar. The trails are nice wide quad trails. Not much technical but can be pretty fast. When Dan posts some pictures you'll see how Oskar made it up one hill ;)

They are in the process of adding new trails and I will definitely go back. It was a fun, easy ride...except when I missed my back brake pedal and flew past Dan and Oskar and proceeded to show them how to really fly down one of the hills :ohmy:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
RM_guy said:
It was a fun, easy ride...except when I missed my back brake pedal and flew past Dan and Oskar and proceeded to show them how to really fly down one of the hills :ohmy:

:rotfl:

Top Bottom