Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Anyone tried this product yet? It's getting great reviews from two different publications so it has me curious. Granted these publications have also given great reviews in the past to many bolt on go fast parts that I didn't feel were worth the purchase.

The car clamp for attachment also seems a little hokey although it should be very secure.

http://www.loudmouthmx.com/

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I've seen this before. I could have sworn it was on here. Seems to me that the adapter rduces the area for incoming air.

I'm interested in hearing from someone who has tried it too. I do like that it has a worm clamp, that would make it more fool proof to install as the clamp simply won't tighten if it's not on all the way around. Looks like it would be less likely you would knock any dirt into the air boot when changing the filter too.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
OMG! No backfire screen, run away!!!!! (still not sold on that one) (sarcasm) They did have a dyno run, from some local guys shop. And I could have sworn I ran across that this is made by the same fine people who brought us no toil. If that adaptor fits older bikes, could be a money maker/ good investment for your bike!

Top Bottom