Make your KDX happy. Take it some place like this:

robl

Feb 24, 2004
Sawtooth Backcountry Trails in central Washington state. I forgot my camera, so my ridding buddy took all those pictures.

Here's my favorite spot up there. I sat there for probably an hour this year all by myself resting and taking it all in. The trail to get here warms you up pretty well!! Several places with a series of rock steps and ledges. This lake is at 7300' elevation.

132605055-M.jpg

Here's some pictures from last year I took:

http://robl245.smugmug.com/gallery/2524046#P-1-15

robl

Feb 24, 2004
dirt bike dave said:
Nice pics! Looks like lots of fun if your suspension is set up for rocks.

It took some doing, but yes it is. :nod: And, boy do we ever have rocks where I live.

vntgmxr88

Oct 24, 2006
What part of Idaho do you live in? I got the bug for a KDX when I was vacationing in Idaho Falls last year....must have been a cross between seeing all the beautiful scenery and visiting a Kawasaki dealership when I was up there. So I came back to San Diego and bought one, and it has mainly been out to the desert. LOL. I'm anxious to ride it on some real trails. Thanks for posting the Washington pics....they are awesome. Brian

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Wow!

SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
I finally got my KDX after leaving north Idaho so now it is going to be a desert bike :) , wish I had gotten it earlier instead of the old honda that I rode while up there.

Top Bottom