bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Heck...we all thought in was Raines. Oh well. Whoever it was, was sure checking out Gomer's sammy.

Last edited:

davidco

Feb 3, 2002
Gee, could all that actually happen in one day?! Oh, by the way this is the OTHER David!! Not to be confused with Stumpy. Ever wonder why they call him Stumpy???? Must be something to do with his bike. Damn Yamaha! I hope Gomer can come up with something to call me because we have met twice and he still calls me the OTHER David. Must be all the meat and no potatoes!! I enjoyed riding with everyone (or following everyone) except that pesky kid on the 85 that was roosting me most of the day! Whose kid was that anyway??! He's really only been riding about 6 months and getting faster with every ride. Everyone is lucky my youngest son, Seth, (3 years old) on his PW50 couldn't make it. We would have all been in trouble. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and the ride. Big thumbs up to SCORE, great job on the trails.

davidco

Feb 3, 2002
I bet Neil Hamilton can remember me and my bike! I started my bike (brand new pipe & silencer) and something flew out the pipe and cut his hand open. OOOOPS! Of course, he will probablly remember me as the OTHER David with the bike that bites.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by davidco
Ever wonder why they call him Stumpy???? Must be something to do with his bike.
Not!!! :think:
Must be all the meat and no potatoes!!
LMAO :laugh:
Everyone is lucky my youngest son, Seth, (3 years old) on his PW50 couldn't make it. We would have all been in trouble.
And he's not kidding. You guys think DJ's fast (and he is!) just give Seth a couple of years and he'll be waxing all of us. :thumb:

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
You must have cheated somewhere along the lines with kids that fast. What'd ya do, put Motul and racing fuel in their baby formula?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Oh, so you don't like "the other David"?  Hmm...I'll try to think of something...maybe something to do with the reason you don't like bark busters... :scream:

I wasn't going to, but now I have to...

We were all hanging around waiting for Scott to change his 7th (or was it 8th) plug of the day when I asked David why he didn't run bark busters.  He and his kid are incredibly fast in the woods and I couldn't figure out why they didn't use them.  Scott piped up and said that he didn't like the way they look.  Some smartass then said something like, "...and we all know that fashion is of the utmost importance when riding in the woods."

How does "Supermodel Dave" sound?

Oww,  eek, ooch, ouch... ok, ok..."Sir Dave?"

davidco

Feb 3, 2002
Hey linusb has got it! SUPERDAVE!
I don't know about Gomer's suggestions but I guess I asked for it. A fashion statement is very important in the woods. Must look good when the ambulance arrives! I have a thing against bark busters, it seems I hit everything in the woods when I use them. It's not just fashion but strategy(I seem to stay away from trees better without them). But, while we are speaking of fashion I have a good friend that has this thing about getting his dirt bike (and Mazda 626's) muddy!!! I can't pick on bscottr, he has never loaned me his bike on a 9 mile loop with only enough fuel to go 4 miles! Peace!!!!!!!!!!!

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
I can't pick on bscottr, he has never loaned me his bike on a 9 mile loop with only enough fuel to go 4 miles! Peace!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

A quote from Gomer to his buddy Travis
Yea, yea....want to ride the mighty CRF? Take it on the long loop. Doesn't it ride well? Feel the power? Suspenion works good, huh? Had Tuner dial it in.

Oh yea...I forgot to mention how light it is compared to the Yamibarge. :moon: HERE...PUSH IT A WHILE....REAL LIGHT ISN'T IT?!
:p

Last edited:

davidco

Feb 3, 2002
Now,That I think of it he's never loaned me (bscottr)his bike he just makes me work on it for him!!??!! I would have to agree with you if I were to have to push,the Crf would be my choice!! Air lift the YAMABARGE!! DAMN YAMAHA'S!!!

Top Bottom