Derhntr

May 1, 2001
Hello, I am new to this forum. I met Fatherandson this last week end. I had a good time.

I am busy the next 2 week ends. But I would like to hook up with someone for the May 19 or 20 for a Moorsetown ride. Anyone Intrested.

Brian
01 DRZ400

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Brian
I am open for that Sunday the 20th. I am the guy that was with Mike (fatherand son) with the Kaw KDX. We met at the corner before the clubgrounds when Mike gave that bike some gas. Give me an email if you want to get together.

Fred

As far as "Rites os Spring" ride this weekend in Baldwin I am firm on going there on Friday evening camping and riding with fatherandson (Mike) on Saturday. I plan to stay over night again Sat night to meet a few people and have a couple cool ones around the campfire. Anyone going to be camping at Whiskey Creek on Friday night?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by WALKMAN
fred, i will not be making it up to baldwin this weekend:( waaayyy to busy at work, sounds like everyone else will be making it though!

Sorry to hear that dennis, hope we can hook up again soon though.
Fred

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Fred,
I be there Saturday afternoon, I should be able to leave Grand Rapids around 10:00 am.
What kind of truck and bike do you have again?

I'll have my white/blue Chevy Blazer with my Suzuki in tow behind it.

We need to come up with a way to hookup with everybody so we don't miss you guys like we did last weekend, sorry about that by the way:(
Maybe take white shoe polish and write DRN on the windows of our trucks? Anybody have a suggestion?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Jeff

I have a White Blazer with a KAW KDX. I'll be camping out Fri Night , Riding Sat and camping again Sat night so I can meet you guys. I'll have a black DRN Tee Shirt on Sat night. My Bike and Blazer has DRN stickers on them. Stop by for a beer!
Fred

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Rites of Spring

Glad I found you guys at the Rites of Spring, just wish we could have done some riding together,but the beer tasted good just the same. :)
With 700 riders there on Saturday alone I still don't know how I found you all.

Next year I will definitely be bringing the tent and camping out.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Jeff, it was great to meet you and motodilbert at the trail ride. Next time we will have to meet on the bikes instead of in front of the campfire.

Top Bottom