JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Who's up for it? :aj:

DECEMBER 7TH Jeez. . . :think:

I just did a trip to Charlotte in 6 hours. In the rain. Uphill. Both ways.

Last edited:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode
Uh hummm.... read below the subject line before entering the thread :)

I must be missing it too...I didn't see Dec 7th anywhere? I'll be there if Ivan makes it....unless I catch a ride with the Gomer clan.

Lee, can you email me a number and time where I can reach you...have some questions about your pipe repair thing.

Last edited:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by Truespode
Uh hummm.... read below the subject line before entering the thread :)
Well, now, Mister Smarty Pants....I have this sooper top secret double naught spy software that sends me an email whenever JP posts and I jess have to click on the little blue thingie and it takes me straight to his post.  At that screen you can't see that extra subject line.

Posted by Da Honder Pilot
How far...

Answered in true redneck fashion...
Somewhere between 6 and 7 hours

:p :p

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Yeah, and by the way Mr. Search, the line below the subject line is not visible whne using the "posted since last visit" search.

Anybody noticed that the smiles are goofed? the standard :confused: comes out :p

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Please let me know for sure if you guys are coming, that way I can leave the state on the 6th:moon:

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I know how to take care of my probation officer, she's one sweet piece of 200lb meat :scream:

Steve, a new yeller bike, cool. I guess this means that I don't have to help you jet the 125 :yeehaw:

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Is every one still up for some hardcore dirt flinging good time??????????????
Lem bike #2 got shot down. I read a little on jetting and carb settings and she is running alot better Still a little spooge but it only bothers the people behind me. :whiner:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Check out the new thread above. Nikki will be vacating here in the 'Ham the following weekend. :thumb: I'll be there both weekends.

Fast women are the coolest.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Ok, after a call from Gomer and an ass chewin from James it seems I'm mis-reading this weekend.

Who is in and who is out for this weekend?

I want to ride but if everyone is planning on riding next weekend instead I can't make that :( I could the 14th but if they are racing that day that won't work.

Also, is this weekend a practice weekend? I never checked the schedule.

Sheesh... I need to spend more time reading than working :)

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
LOL, I simply asked what came up and if we were interpreting the thread differently??

If that was an ass-chewin, then you must have been handled with oven mits yer entire life ya big baby!!! :confused:

Either way is fine with me, I'll gladly ride in AL or SC this weekend.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Why can't you guys race on the 14th? The Alabama series has a special class for gay people and scaredy-cats. It's called Hobby/Novice, and you can ride anything ya want. If you jump any doubles, you get disqualified. It's a great class for people who are self-employed or fond of not crashing.

Nik's gonna race there cold, why can't you guys? I'll show ya around. You can even hang at my house Friday night if ya want.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Nik's gonna race there cold, why can't you guys

Honestly, I haven't worked out since the end of racing season (except one day) and I get winded so easily that I'm sure I wouldn't fair too well.

I could race and it would be nice to see Nikki again but I'm not sure if the wife will give me a kitchen pass again next weekend since I'll be gone all of the following week. Then again, I may be able to get her to go with me if it is a race.

Hmm... James what do you think?

What other classes do they have and what is the cost? I'm not racing Hobby / Novice b/c I want to jump.

Ivan

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You could run 250D or one of the age classes. The age classes are pretty fierce though. 250D is the 'Beginner' class. Most of the people who run 250D are safe to ride with. 125D is a different story. Those dudes are NUTS.

Mill Creek charges $10 gate and $20 more to race. For your $20, you get a free bike wash station and real bathrooms with showers. They trophy back to 5th place, too.

If you guys want to spend the night at the shack, you're more than welcome. I have room for trucks, trailers, etc.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Hmmm... think I can get in shape between now and then? Not just racing shape... I want to look all buff for Nikki :)

If we go this weekend who all will be there? In all honesty, I'd rather ride the track than race so this weekend is my best option.

Ivan

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm there almost every weekend. Lemming will be there, and Steve will, too. I have a couple of other buds that might show up.

Same deal. If you want a free place to crash, I'm 35 minutes past the track. (45 if you drive like Timr.)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom