ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Man, it sounds like you boys are gluttons for punishment! :yeehaw:
I haven't got a hitch on the new rig yet, so I guess I'll just be reading the ride reports until I get one. :whiner:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
Man, it sounds like you boys are gluttons for punishment! :yeehaw:

It was'nt that bad ktmboy. We just took a couple of those track Nancys with us. Ya know, they do two laps and drink a beer, do two more laps, drink a beer. When you get them too far away from their E-Z Up's they melt. :) :) :)

Wish you could have made it.

Ol'&swollen

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Maybe I should mention that the three oldest riders took the trails back, and not the wussy fireroads. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
thanks to everyone at the miller ride, you made me feel welcomed.
that was the quickest 10lbs i lost in one day. probably a regular ride for most of you, but that was the longest i ever ridden. a couple things i've learned about trail riding: 1) don't be too close on the hill climbs unless you want a rock wedged between your ribs (learned that early in the ride) 2) stay really close to the side of the person in front of you or really far back unless you really like to get bucked off your bike when you can't see some big whoops or big rocks coming at you. 3) one 32 oz bottle of water aint gonna cut it. i'd still do it again, had a great time.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thats just the 4 smokes Tristan. Those things like to spit out rock and use us two smokes for target pratice. When your 125 grows up to become a 250 and you learn the ways as a Jedi Knight you too will be able to counter the force of the rock spitting dark side.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Booda Boy...

Jealousy is a bad thing.... Just admit that you have 4-smoke envy, sell that green goober you ride and get a pumpkin.

Life will improve greatly my son....

:p ......Come to the dark side....... :p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I've got a serious question for you guys. How do you keep up with Elk?

I'm sure all the training that he's been doing with Ryan Hughes (for the past 6 months) has made him a speed demon... even in the desert. Is it a humbling experience to ride with him? It must be scary to watch a rider of near pro caliber blast through the desert. Did he ride his race bike or one of his four practice bikes? :p :debil: :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

I'm sure all the training that he's been doing with Ryan Hughes

Twinnie.

You must have misunderstood elk. That's Rolan Huge elk is talking about. He is a 420lb. retired cop that elk practices with. :scream: :) :)

Tristan.

It was great having you along. Your suggestion #2 is a good one. I wish I would have remembered that one myself. :confused:

Ol'&gettinbetter.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Help like that, I don't need 9er, go back to sleep and tend to your football elbow!:moon:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Elk sounds like you need to lay off the d-nuts and go back to the academy for some 'training':D I almost wished I still lived in SoCal so I could participate in these rides.

Brian

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, must have been it! :D You guys kept feeding me water and I was saying D-O-N-U-T!:scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Hey! I thought you had put your tail between your legs and scurried off through some hole in the internet. You back? :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Stay strong Bood, 2 strokers will prevail!:D

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
I'll probably switch to a thumper when I get old... :p

What do you mean WHEN you get OLD??? :uh:

One of each, now that's the ticket :aj:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
The DRN dirt cult had encircled the Sacrificial Elk.

A bag of holy ice was passed to each member of the crew, and their teeth flashed as they crunched their ritualistic meal. The Elk lay motionless, with his antlers pointing south, as the crew meditated and prepared for the moment of sacrifice. A towel had been placed under the Elk's head, as if to give him comfort in the after-life.

The hour had now arrived. The 426beastmaster raised his silver box cutter, blade glinting, preparing to deliver the swift and final slice.....

And then the Elk jumped up and walked over to his Chevy.

The Dirt Gods shall be appeased at another time......

:|

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... you should have been a novelist.

Great reports fellas. Glad everyone is A-OK. Heat stroke is not fun ... 2-stroke ... yeah, that's all good. 4-stroke ... yeah, well that's cool too. But nooooo heat stroke.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The dirt!:):)

Very nice Holealot!:):D

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Holeshot.

You have such a unique way of describing a sweltering pile of elk poop. :silly: :scream: :) :)

Top Bottom