Mini parents? Ha!

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
XRpredator said:
Evidently you don't get the softball players that are trying to relive their glory days in your neck o' the woods.

I swear, I've never been around a bigger bunch of jerks than adult softball players. Forced me into retirement. Too much drama. It was like playing with a bunch of women.

Hell, playing the co-rec league *with* the women was better!
Exactly why I don't play team sports. I like MX so I can just play with myself..........uh wait....that don't sound right. :laugh:

AKNOISE

Apr 27, 2006
Ya know most times I would just laugh at how feme you city boys are, but this is a *%^%$^ moto site and I can not believe some of the things you Nancys say. I wont draw anyone in the lime light with a direct quote as I am sure their emasculated inner being would implod. Futball in the States is a pretty lame ass game compared to Europe or South America etc etc.... and its logical that it is so lame...based soley on the fact girls and boys play together in a contact sport ( and yes Futball is a CONTACT sport) but thats a whole different flame.

Team Sports are what they are, a band of mates doing battle with another band of mates, I myself think they are for the weak minded and apples never fall far from the tree; but to each his own. Which brings me to the point ( yeah I do actually have one) Moto is not a team sport but rather an individual one, No timeouts, No teammates, No where to hide, No excuses and such as this sports bring highly competive people who for what ever reason want to win and are willing to physically pay the cost and if your kid isnt then he isnt, which means odds are you arent either. Anger Issues are a modern PC way of saying Bully and you dont Red card bullies or rant about thier flawed social skills you ignore them until they affect (or is it effect) you and then go to town on them and if you lose so be it, but when they come again you go to town on them again, Rules are for those with no inner code to guide them so they need outer rules to control them and when your kid encounters a rule breaker do him a favor and let him grow a set of balls and handle it himself....

And if you have a lil princess then do like the one guy said teach her martial arts and enjoy knowing she can kick must Futball boys ass herself.

Flame on. Flame off.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
How any of the following matters I'm not sure but it appears to be somewhat important to the discussion for some.

-We certianly don't live in the city, actually at the end of a dirt road most people would call a jeep path.

-My kid does have a dirt bike in addition to the soccer ball plus golf clubs. I think it might be called being well rounded?

-Even though he's not a little princess he holds a 3rd level black belt in TKD.

Hope that helps clear whatever confusion existed up. LOL!

FrankYZ125

Registered
May 19, 2006
Travel Sports

Well, sorry to act like I am great at sports, but I play travel 16U baseball in Michigan. I love the team that I play on and evryone is nice, but my parents have always told me that they would never embaress me in the bleachers by screaming about a play because the father or mother of the kid would be sitting right by them, and I have the same exact opinion as you guys do as mini motocross.

Top Bottom