coolktm

May 29, 2002
Anyone ever been to the trail ride give by The Golden Eagles in SW MN ? I heard its supposed to be good but just trying to find more info on it. Especially what the camping situation is. I think you can camp at state campground that right there. Thanks

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Check out http://www.goldeneaglesmc.org/ This is a very fun trail ride. I went last year and can't wait for this year. You camp right at the start area which is setup for horse riding. There are camp sites with fire pits, a water pump, and nice outhouses. We have a group of about 15 going from the Rockford area. We all have campers or will be camping. Last year we set up in a circle around a fire pit, had picnic tables, and had a great time.

I wouldn't miss it.

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Ryan is right on. I've gone for the last 5 or6 years and always have a good time.

The trails range from easy to hard depending on your riding skill. They are marked with different colors so the beginners don't get off on the tough trails. They are also one way trails so unless someone messes up you don't have to worry about oncomming traffic.

I guess you could say that there is something there for everyone.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom