ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Thats right. She's from Clarksville, TN.

Ya gotta love it! :cool:

Edit Note: I didn't know there was a Miss America and a Miss USA! Our very own Rachel Renee Smith is Miss USA. If some friendly Mod could change the thread title accordingly that would be great!

Last edited:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
A stunning example of Tennessee's beauty!

Attachments

• 6273682_BG4.jpg
    6273682_BG4.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 254

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
She's almost as pretty as my wife!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Hey Chopper(not!)Dave,

Clarksville is a nice friendly town, like most midwestern towns in the southeast, right. Everybody knows everybody, right?

So, do you KNOW her? Maybe your friend's daughter, etc., etc. Enquiring minds want to know!

Hope you are surviving your "withdrawal" well; especially with all of the nice weather we've been having!

Take care & TTYL,
Ken W.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
SpDyKen said:
Hey Chopper(not!)Dave,

Clarksville is a nice friendly town, like most midwestern towns in the southeast, right. Everybody knows everybody, right?

So, do you KNOW her? Maybe your friend's daughter, etc., etc.
Take care & TTYL,
Ken W.

Nope, don't know her. Just proud for our little town. Actually our population has swelled to something like 130,000!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
ChopperDave said:
Nope, don't know her. Just proud for our little town. Actually our population has swelled to something like 130,000!
Aw, too bad! (maybe on both notes!) :)
Take care!
Ken

PS. What about the chopper withdrawal?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I'm getting better and stronger everyday!

:ride:
ScooterDave just does'nt have the same ring to it?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
SpDyKen said:
Hey Chopper(not!)Dave,

So, do you KNOW her? Maybe your friend's daughter, etc., etc. Enquiring minds want to know!

Ken W.

My wife and/or daughters would never allow me to know her!
:ugg:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Ken, pick a day(during the week!) and we'll go ride somewhere!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Dave,
I'm playing 'catch - up,' to start getting in shape for my first race (dirt) in over 20 years! I've committed to ride in the Perry Mtn., AL. 24 hour Challenge. I've ridden 4 times this week; 3x aggressively, at the best speed I could muster; today an easy ride with my 11 y.o. daughter & my neighbors. We'll be riding 2 to 3 times this week, probably.

Do you feel like a road trip? :ride: (oh yea, no chopper) I've been travelling so much lately, I am really appreciating my time at home! But I will come up your way to ride sometime soon!

I look forward to riding with you soon, :cool: :nod:
Ken

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I could come down for a ride. But it wouldn't be much training
for you, unless you do some calisthenics;

(gymnastic exercises designed to develop physical health and vigor, usually performed with little or no special apparatus, i.e. "on the trail"),

while you are waiting for me to catch-up.

That would be a heck of a workout for you then. :cool:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Hey ChopperDave

I missed out. I spent like 2 weeks in Clarksville while working at Ft. Campbell. We stayed in Clarksville and eat there most of the time. If I'd have known you were the there we could have had a beer or 2. I would love to get my bike there with me, but it was way to far to drive with it.

P.S. I didn't see her around town though :(

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
[
QUOTE=IndyYZ85]I'd hit dat.
I'm old enough to be her father.... :think:

Just checked your profile... :rotfl: you are too! :yikes:
Ken

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Danman said:
Hey ChopperDave

I missed out. I spent like 2 weeks in Clarksville while working at Ft. Campbell. We stayed in Clarksville and eat there most of the time. If I'd have known you were the there we could have had a beer or 2. I would love to get my bike there with me, but it was way to far to drive with it.

P.S. I didn't see her around town though :(

I have plenty of bikes! Indeed we could have had some fun! :whoa:

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
ChopperDave said:

It's not going to stop growing anytime soon either.I remember when everything around the mall area(including where the mall is sitting) was just farm land,and I24 was just getting finished. :yikes:

I live just down the road from you in Adams,Tn.The only thing it's famous for is the Bell Witch.......and according to my sources, she was no Miss America. :laugh:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Dave

I hope to get back to finish up the project when the budget comes through. Proably not for a while though. I will drop a PM next time I headed out there.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Danman said:
Dave

I hope to get back to finish up the project when the budget comes through. Proably not for a while though. I will drop a PM next time I headed out there.

Yes, let me know!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom