Whoops

Jun 19, 2000
We've been using mobil 1 for over a year and are very satisfied with the performance with a 40:1 mix. The price is hard to beat and it's hard to imagine better performance. The only problem is the AutoZones around here aren't carrying it in stock.

Whoops

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
I posted once my opinion that fuel quality had as much to do with deposits as the type of pre-mix used. Rich flamed me but I still believe it's true.

dont pay him any mind, he flames lotsa people
guess he's a big flamer:)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I like MX2T in my CR500 at 40:1 and get it from either Autozone or AVLube.

smooth sail

Dec 10, 2001
Its true, but many companys do the same thing. An example would be Shell lubricants are made by a compant called Equiilon out of texas. This same company makes the Wal Mart brand oils.
bwalker
Equilon is the company that was formed when Shell and Texaco merged. Read a bottle of Shell oil, and a bottle of Tex- the verbage is the same, only the names have been changed. The local Shell distributor deals Mobil too. They did say that Honda oils were repackaged Mobil Oils, and the Honda Oils were on the Mobil jobbers list. If HP2 is MX2T, I can't say. Suzuki oil is made by Shell (now Equilon) according to his sheets also. I think MX2T is good oil too, based on the lack of spooge, and crisp running when I tried it. I ran 32:1 with VP C-12.
Smooth

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
Equilon also makes Havoline and a few others. Honda products are made by valvoline to the best of my knowledge. I founds this out from talking to a petroleum industry insider .

Top Bottom