Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I just recently started wearing knee braces, and I couldn't belive how much more comfortable I felt on the bike. But for some reason my new found confidence was hamperd, because I felt unsure of my footing on the footpegs. So I decided it was time for some new running boards.
I looked at the reviews on the Fastway footpegs, and the shop I use had a pair on a WR, and those things are HUGE. I belive they are 58mm wide and one of the longest ones available. I was just about to order them when I fliped thru the book a few more turns and came to the Moose, I can tell you these are not as long as the Fastway, and not as wide, (but just by a hair). The Moose do offer a convex platform (taller in the middle to help transition weight back and forth) and no cross braces (to keep mud from packing), and for taller riders they have 1/2" rear offset. When I took them for the "official" test ride, I was very pleased. My knees felt secure, and I never worried about my feet, well except that maybe the pegs had to much grip! They do have some bite :) So for the $ I think the Moose pegs are worth looking into if your looking at putting some new platforms on.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Sorry about the long wait, been trying to get things in order around here. I believe Moose has them listed just under $80 on the website. Which we all know your local shop will be able to match or at the least come close to mail order prices.

Top Bottom