J_Owens_66

Mar 8, 2004
Hey,
If im not mistaken, you were the one with the Pro Circuit Platinum 2 on you bike, right? I read where you posted that you got one, i believe it was you. How did it do? Where did it give most power too? Down low, mid, or top end? Do you think it is better than a FMF? Also, do you have a KDX 220 or a 200? Thanks alot.

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
J:

Yes I have one and love it - but I have a 200. It does wake up the low but I think it is strongest in the mid, still lets the 200 rev to infinity.

I think most agree that this would not be a good pipe on the 220. It has very similar characteristics as the gnarley woods - only not made by FMF.

sn

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Actually, I was at St. Joe's a couple weekends ago, and saw a spankin' new KDX cruise the parking lot as I was shedding my riding gear. It had a plate, and I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you had gotten yours reg'd.

I didn't make Zink, but I'm leaning toward doing the Rock next weekend.

Ken

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
It doesnt look spanking new anymore - Zink was a rough one my friend.

I am 100% for the rock next week. I would offer a lift, but I am doing the family thing next week in AR (wife, kids etc) - you dont want 8 hours in the car with Spongebob.

I will hit almost all the rest of the races though - I am sure we can link up to save some $.

My neighbor has a big RV with trailer room for 5 or 6. We can just chip in gas and ride/sleep and shower in style. Beets the hell out of tenting it.

sn

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom