Muenster on New Years Day! Let's Ride

Enduro_Nut

Subscriber
Hey guy's and gal's, let's get together during the holiday and do some dirt bike ridin'! I know for shure several of us will be there on New Years' Day - any other dates/times you have in mind?? :yeehaw:

JMD

I'll be there if I can get the 400 rebuilt by then. It's making a funny noise that sounds a lot like a thousand dollars.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
Last weekend Jim was riding Pete's Gate so fast, his bike just couldn't take the extreme G-forces and it grenaded. You know how those four-strokes are :p His stator is still in good shape, though ;)

Stator...what ya' mean??? Is there a referance in that comment?? Actually, it's not the stator...still checking, but I've gone back to trash in the pilot jet. We'll see... :confused:

JMD

Sounds to me like the 400 ate an exhaust valve. The funny thing is, it was running beautifully until suddenly it wasn't. I don't know if I want to take the time to do it myself or just take it in.

OUCH! :debil: Either way - get it done, bike should be ready for next week. I'm ready to ride, let's do it. Brian has time, or Curtis should be reasonably slow this time of year.

Lorin

Lifetime Sponsor
Actually, most of the crew that rode at Meunster on New Years day last year are planning on making the trip again. Look for that morning around 10:00 or so. I am thinking at 4 to 6 of us, maybe more.

I wondered when we would here from you - glad your coming!

Stan,er ah Bri.. You coming?

Where's the rest of the NTSP's??

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
There may be two of me, but I will be there if I don't go to Big Bend.

JMD

Where are we all going to park? I vote for the big tree in the big meadow (second gate), if we can get it.

Grady

Lifetime Sponsor
Stan and I are a definate maybe/probably/possibly. Big tree in the meadow sounds like as good a spot as any.

The big meadow would be preferable, but it sounds like several guys are coming up that have never been there. I think we need to meet down by the creek on the first gate so everyone can find us a bit easier.

FYI - Enter the first gate and stay to your immediate right and follow it down to the creek - You will see my Nissan Pathfinder,JMD's white van, Darrells' silver Dodge truck and.....

:yeehaw:

JMD

Roger that, Roger. The sand pit by the creek is a better choice. Maybe we can get a gigantic circle of love going down there.

Grady

Lifetime Sponsor
Originally posted by JMD
Maybe we can get a gigantic circle of love going down there.
I think someone has been sniffing too much KTM powder :eek: