agressive1

Jan 23, 2007
Hey guys

Today was my birthday so after school mum said to me lets go to the Motorbike shop. She said that i have a limit of $100 which is only like a decent pare of pants.

Any way when i got there i tried on pants that i got ($100). And then i was rite near the helmets mum said get your self a helmet ($180). Then she said what about a jersey tried on a jersey and got it ($50).

We payed for it all at the cash register and because i felt so bad i said use my discount card so i used that.

As we are walking out she walks past one of those Jackets that have the full body armour inside and she goes to me wait do you want one of these and here iam saying is she on drugs or is she just forgetting that i was only suppose to get pants. So there goes another $170 on the jacket and then we finally walked out spending $400 dollars more then what we expected.

Has this happen to any of use? or am i just really spoilt, im not the only child i got another 2 older brothers and she has never spent that much on a Birthday present.

Damn i forgot to get Motorbike boots Hahaha.

agressive1

Jan 23, 2007
Yeah i will not dissapoint her, i have all riding gear except for boots, i just use metal caped work boots, they work fine for trail riding.

I guess i have been good to her for the past couple of weeks, and she also new that i wanted a party so i guess she gave this to me instead.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I guess i have been good to her for the past couple of weeks
Funny how that works.

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
Good Mooching, Just Kidding, Sounds like you received some awesome gear there. By the way, happy birthday.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Happy birthday and be sure to thank her for having you.
From a parents side- Sometimes it gives the parent as much pleasure to see your reaction as it is to you receiving it. I know many might think my son is spoiled but i truely like to reward him for his behavior at times with special gifts. I know what really means much more to him and things he will really use and appreciate and those are the things I choose to indulge him with. Then again there are those times when I just want to hang him by his toenails :nod:

Keep up your behavior and I'll bet you will soon be sporting some nice new boots (maybe even GWBs :yikes: )

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
You are pretty lucky! I still need to buy a helmet and some boots for the coming season. I rode with my trials gear last year except for an old and worn mx helmet. I was the guy with the Sherco jersey and trials Sidi boots. Happy b-day BTW! :cool:

namezjesse

Feb 28, 2007
dam man im short of a new bike lol man i went out to a trail bike shop with ma mum and she was asking the guy about labyes and all becuase my bday coming up so i might be getting a new bike :)

Top Bottom