~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Well look what "Scottie" got in his E-Mail today:

How the hell are you Scottie? (i'm getting some help
with this) It has been a long summer, fall and winter
so I hope you are now well enough to stop by so I can
see our picture. I just don't go outside with every
yokel to have my picture taken you know!
Renie (the waitress from hell)

(her original message had much stronger language
content) ((just a helper))

THE WAR IS ON TROUBLE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is going to be a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
summer for somebody - :moon:

By the you rascal - here was my response to that little sweety of a rotten waitress:

Hey - Hi RENIE!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words on that get well card! You are a keeper for sure!! Yes, I will be stopping in shortly for coffee and some of those horrible eggs of yours!! I wouldnt feed that crap to my beagles but I will still eat it hahahahaha.. I keep sending people your way for a meal but I always tell them to make sure the waitress from hell aint around or they might end up with tape worm or something..
Been doing a lot better these days.. That rascal Young Ted been speaking to ya has he?? He told me I was in big trouble!! Thats ok though because I got a little surprise for him in the mail!!
The picture that we took that day got lost on the trail BOOOOHHOOO!! :(((( My batteries went dead in my digital and I lost everything - I WAS SO MAD I WAS SPITTING NAILS - well, maybe the nails came from your coffee!! ANyway, I/we will have to take another so I can get it up to you for posting at the "shop"!! We will do that FOR SURE!!!
Thanks for touching base with me!
By the way, my new E-Mail is Cowpuc@wmconnect.com - I will be dropping AOL this month so use that one please!!
Stay in touch - it looks like it is going to be a GREAT summer!! I will try and steer you some suckers, I mean customers this summer while we are up there!! Sounds like Ted and I will be up soon!!
Keep some coffee on for me will ya - I WONT drink it cause I dont trust ya but it does smell good :)))))))
Your worst nightmare
Scottie

:rotfl: :rotfl:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy, you are getting ahead of yourself. You go to the doctor and find out you outweigh me by 35 pounds, so you throw that around. So KADIE has twice as many CC's as INCA, and you believe that makes you the top rooster, never mind the chicken blood transfusion. Neither one of us is backing down, you hoot.
It has been mentioned before that you suspect but have no proof. In this case there isn't even proof that you did receive such an e-mail. For all we know you have made up the whole thing to get me in trouble, you lost soul. You even have Brian thinking that I am the one that cooks the burnt squirrels. The things I referred to on another post are still here out in the garage. Right now they are still in neutral, which is where you should be until allegations can be proven. No need to hire a lawyer, I can handle this job all by myself. The day is coming.

A Timers Moment

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Ok Ok OK!!! Well I dont need NO stinkin attorney either Young Ted YOU TROUBLE MAKER!! Here is what we can do guys>>>
ANYTIME any of you are going North out of Baldwin Michigan on M-37 you will come to Wolf Lake.. On the right hand side of M-37 in Wolf Lake you will see a Resturant named "Mothers Cupboard".. Just stop - have breakfast or lunch (foods a lot better then the service hahahahah) and ask for the Waitress From Hell!! I am sure if you tell her (Renie) that you have heard of her and tell her a bout this WAR between two fellow MTR's she will tell you all about it!!!
SHE DID SEND THAT E-MAIL!!
And you Mr. TROUBLE MAKER are just that :nener: :nod:
Oh yea, I cant wait toget you on the Boon!! I am giong to get you so lost you may not see civilization for a week!! :yikes:
And you aint sleeping anywhere near ol Woodsy either - I dont care how cold it is - that Father Nelson joke may just be your NEMISIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:
SOON WE SETTLE THIS!!!!!!
Woodsy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Behind every cloud there is a silver lining. Thank you for all the aliases attached to me. It will make it easier to hide when the guys in the white coats come looking. Glad you mentioned this is a war. I have been thinking skirmish and cage rattling. Now it will be legal to use the big guns, besides what you send in the mail. Just one hoot after another.
As for the Boon Trail and getting lost. Right now I don't think you have any idea of what is up there, much less how to get lost. Looking at the positive side though, it would be heaven, (not Father Nelson's place of employment), to be lost in the woods with Woodsy for a week.

By the way, if Renie did send you that e-mail, why am I a ROTTEN SUCKER? This just gave me another idea though.
Oh for life on MTR.

Fire away inspirational conspirator,

Young Ted

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Where is your answer?

Woodsy - I couldn't get any sleep not knowing why I'm a rotten sucker, as was asked in the last post. This came to mind as I was figuring what I had to do to INCA for tomorrow's ride. Could it be that you've taken the wrong trail and are now lost as to an answer? Chew on this for a while.

The now questionable Rotten Sucker.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Well Mr. "I dont know why I am a rotten sucker".. I have taken a ton of time pondering your posed question and am really struggling with a good answer for you.. The best I can do right now is say that a WHOLE bunch of little things have added up to you being a rotten sucker.. Let me list a few..
Choosing me to demonstrate your father Nelson moves was the beginning of your downfall.. Then when I was a true hero for the day and foudn that nail in the trail up at Horsehoe and saving countless lives (people hit trees when they get a flat tire from a nail you know) your only response was "hey Woodsy - I got a nail for you and youflipped me that long nasty pointed middle finger of yours.. Then there was the time up at Mothers Cupboard that I was being whipped on by thebiggest bullie to ever work in a resturant and instead of coming to a brothers deperate need youthru gas on the fire by conspiring with that bully Renie.. Then on the way home from Rites of Spring (where by the way I only got a very small piece of that yummy good rum cake of yours) Iwas a HERO again and foudn another nail - this time in the road - and you did it again.. Then there was the time that you and that sweet little bride of yours (you REALLY crossed the line when you involved her in your capers) showed up to torture me with laughter while I was on my death bead by springing that cake on me.. As beautiful as it was, youhad me in a bad situation cause I couldnt fend for myself and "C" wasnt about to let me eat the whole thing like normally wouldhave done..
Must I go on here Ted?? I can if I need to!! Can you see the situation a little from my vantage point now?? Not that I am an angel (I am the closest person to being an actual angel that I know though) but you certainly have qualifed yourself as a "Rotten Sucker" in my book and possibly have crossed permantly into the annals of history as one of the most well known trouble makers of all times..
Keep up the good work my dear friend - your doing a GREAT job of living life to the fullest!!! :laugh: ;)
Woodsy

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Oh, and the reason I started this thread is because Renie had to have gotten my e-mail address from somewhere and Idoubt that she just guessed it.. :nod:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Hi History Teacher - What you state is true enough. I took the thread title that it pertained only to what you first posted on it, not the past. I'll take the fault for this one. On the other hand, I did not give your e-mail to Renie. I have not seen or talked to her since 4/5/04, when you were right there. As I recall, your e-mail was posted for anyone to get, on the situation thread. Maybe in July or August.
At one time you said I'd be known all over. You're no slouch in that category either. Your phone number and hard to find, without an emergency kit, street address were also posted for all to see. If one thing gets settled tomorrow we'll be lucky. If some more start up, it could be riot time. All nerves just waiting for another day to start. May I have the next dance?

Young Ted

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
"May I have the next dance?"

Can you do so without stepping on my toes?? :laugh:
Indeed, I dont care whether you step on my toes or not you and I will dance tommorrow!!!
See you in the a.m. you rascal!!! :ride:
Now you got me thinking there is another fly in the oinment.. Hmmmmm, who could it be... I ont say anynames who my #1 suspect is but his intitals are> Y-Z-M-A-N!! Yep, you two rotten suckers are as guilty as they come!! If nothing else YZ is guilty by association :aj:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Now you got me thinking there is another fly in the oinment.. Hmmmmm, who could it be... I ont say anynames who my #1 suspect is but his intitals are> Y-Z-M-A-N!! Yep, you two rotten suckers are as guilty as they come!! If nothing else YZ is guilty by association

I dont have any idea what you are talking about :nener:

Attachments

• mothers.jpg
    mothers.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 93

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
I dont have any idea what you are talking about :nener:

he says as he is pulling into that building just to the right of that sign that says "Mothers Cupboard" on it so he can give somebody some MORE computer instructions while plotting his next "lets get poor ol Woodsy" move...

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy's aim is now on Don,
So the investigation goes on.
It is really neat,
To be off the hot seat.

The Happy Rotten Sucker

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
Woodsy's aim is now on Don,
So the investigation goes on.
It is really neat,
To be off the hot seat.

The Happy Rotten Sucker

Though Ted may think my aim has changed
and that my sites have been rearranged.
This is not so as all can see,
a ROTTEN SUCKER Young Ted will ALWAYS be!

So on the hot seat he must stay,
there's room for two on there I say!
And now for sure my eye's remain,
on you YOUNG TED and your rotten BRAIN!!

You may be Happy but you are still a ROTTEN SUCKER!
Woodsy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
OK, so I’m not off the hook,
And now you don’t know where to look.
Your Rotten Sucker label,
Is much better than Mabel.

As long as you suspect it’s me,
We’ll just have to wait and see.
Keep looking for proof, if you will,
The stars say you’ll come up nil.

Since I’m so much of a Rotten Sucker,
It has become an upper.
But you are the rider of my dreams,
Leave me for a snowmobile and I’ll scream.

Some day at Mothers Cupboard we will be,
Then you can talk to Renie.
What she’ll say is hard to tell,
Which is why she’s the Waitress From Hell.

Your disparaging remarks about her food,
Might have put her in a bad mood.
I will not stand in the way,
Should you happen to make her day.

The Well Behaved Rotten Sucker

Top Bottom