DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It was good to meet you, you were a good neighbor at DW. I can't imagine being anywhere else and leaving my bikes just setting around and my tools out thinking well someone might need to borrow something while I'm gone. I wondered how Doug's borrowed Cannondale made it there. I took it back for him. Turns out the guy I met in Tulsa was a friend of mine from High School. Small world. You looked like a factory star with Dr. D. prepping your starting gate for you. Must be a Yamaha thing! I guess it worked too because you holeshot me both moto's. OK, maybe your just faster than I am.

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by DWreck
Small world.

yep, get this. mkuder and i live in the same small town, pop. ~8000. we both went to high school here and we both ride dirt bikes. he is about six years younger than me. there are maybe six guys in town that ride dirt bikes, so we all know of each other-except mkuder, whom i found on drn. we had never met until dirtweek, 125 miles west. :cool:

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
mx547, I was going to ask you at Ascot this coming weekend if you knew mkuder. Under his screen name it says Pryor, OK and I figured it was someone you knew... Small World? ...hhmmmm...

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Todd, I'm glad I got to meet you and your family. Had a blast talking smack with you and the DR. ;) Hope Robin's ribs are feeling better soon.

Platinum

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 7, 2002
Michigan Men and Sally,
You guys are too cool for words. Always a friendly smile or handout for the unprepared. I don't think that I could have finished the women's race without all of that cheering. Not to mention the poker run, (especially the nighttime poker run). You guys rock. You're welcome here in UT anytime. Ski season is almost here.

Top Bottom