Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Here is my long overdue follow up for the folks who were so gracious to help out in this thread http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=172395 .

My Niece got off to a slow start as the shutter let go on my backup 20D a few weeks after she got started, a few weeks downtime while I got it replaced and she was off to the races learning as goes.

Here are a few of my Great Nephew.

Gavyn_2.JPG

Gavyn.JPG

Gavyn%20%2810%29.JPG

IMG_6467.JPG

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Currently my Niece is finishing her last EMT course to qualify her to seek work as a Firefighter. She is also continually advancing her photography knowledge looking at some sort of part time photography business down the road.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awww, cute cute cute!!!! Great photos, I think the first one is my favorite! How old is her little guy? Also, love the photo of her friend's baby with the dog and the whiskey barrell, very creative.

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
Doug she has a fabulous eye!!! I think I'll just box up my gear and send it her way. I'll never ever ever take photos like that in my lifetime.

Her subjects are all very adorable as well. Lots to enjoy in the photos, and as family. I'd be hard pressed to choose a single one, they all stand out at me for different reasons, and evoke different parent emotions.... I think she captures those emotions through the shutter very well.

Thank you so much for sharing!

dd

Top Bottom