N. Dallas Riders - Ride this afternoon?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I wanna go ride really bad and I am able to go after work today.

Anyone else able to go?

-jeffd

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
can't. gotta water the track today. I spent 3 days on a bobcat this past weekend to build a small track beside the house. The material I had to work with had a lot of rocks in it but it's something to ride on. The wife came home and immediately started this :flame: In the end, I have to buy some bushes to hide it from the road but at least I get to keep it. We have been watering and packing since Tuesday. Hopefully we will ride this weekend. If not, I'm going to Badlands or Jack Barnett, maybe even Muenster/Rocky Ridge. Job and travel is slowing down so it's time to get reacquainted with the bike...

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Can I come ride at your place?

That way if I crash you can atleast bury me on your land and take my bike! :confused:

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
What is the Thursday crowd like? Busy?

-jeffd

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Haven't been in a few weeks, but usually they do A big bikes, B bike bikes (if too many split into 2 B class by bike color, then 80/60, and 50's. Get 4 practices, once every hour for about 15 mins. Its fun.

If you go I'm in blue/yellow tld gear with a RM 125 no graphics with the number 937 in a green dakota.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I cant make it today. I was out at Badlands last night. Hey Slo no practise at badlands on Fri. They have a quad race on Sat. If you ever want to get out in The Colony again let me know I will try to meet you out there.
I am heading out to Nocona on Sunday.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd
What is the Thursday crowd like? Busy?

-jeffd

Jeffd,

Thursday night is typically the busiest night during the week for Mosier. I would check it out if you can. I went out there last Sunday for the first time in months and had a great time out there. I was planning on going tonight, but something came up. Have fun :aj:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Shane (MX221) told me Nocona was an awesome track. Been trhu the town a couple of times but never made it out to the track. How is it and is it worth the drive? I'm looking for a track that we can ride Saturdays.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I was just there last saturday! great track!

-jeff

86KDX200

Jul 20, 1999
Txbigguy, what's the status on that park in Frisco behind The Colony? Do people still ride there? I lived in The Colony back in '99 and that was a popular place.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
It is stilll there (for now).

-jeffd

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom