Need Help Finding a Jersey Part 2

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Well the jersey I was looking for in an earlier thread arrived and it's damaged and has a flaw. It was the last one in Canada it appears. I would keep it at a decent discount just so Troy has a matching jersey for the pants/gloves but so far the dealer has offered me $10 off which pisses me off so I'd rather return it if I can find one elsewhere.

I'm looking for the Thor Core Jersey in Size medium in Red/Maroon. Motosportoutlet shows they have it in stock ( http://www.motosport.com/product.jsp?path=-1|4268|2610&id=2729 ) but so did other sites and when I called to order they didn't have one. Dave can you call and confirm for me? (1-888-676-8853) if so place the order. Sure wish Motosportoutlet would ship to Canada or at least have a 800 number that works outside the USA.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Chili I will go to Chaparral on friday and look for you. I know they have tons of Thor gear there now. if they have one I'll pick it up and send it your way

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
OldGuy:

cool, if something comes up let me know I have to swing on down to Chaparrals either way.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
OldGuy is gonna be a Canadian Millionaire!

of course, that's like eleven dollars U.S. :rotfl:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Kav The shop had it and it is already heading north with the US mail. Should be there about the time I am a Gazzillionaire the way the mail goes.
Chili I still think that medium looks pretty small (just in case they also have a large in stock)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
oldguy said:
Kav and Chili the search is over I just called our local shop and they had a medium hanging on the rack. I'll pick it up tommorow and ship it Thursday

What shop is that? all the shops ive been to around here only sell leather chaps, goldwings and ape hangers. :bang:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclapham said:
What shop is that? all the shops ive been to around here only sell leather chaps, goldwings and ape hangers. :bang:

Your not in Kansas anymore Todo. :ohmy:

Oh wait! Yes you are. :yikes: Never mind. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Top Bottom