Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Ok guys i'm in a bit of a jam here and hopefully some of you guys could help me out.I have to do a oral presentation in my english class soon. The teacher gave us about ten or so different topics to choose from, one of them is environmental issues which is what I would like to do the assignment on. I am looking for information regarding the 2006 EPA emission standards that is going to affect people like us in the off-road community. Do any of you guys know where I could find any good information on this subject, if so could you please share it with me, it would be greatly appreciated. I know the information is out there somewhere, I just don' t know where to look.

mongoos

Jul 14, 2000
I did a 10 page paper on that exact same topic in college a couple of years ago. If I remember right I did pretty good on it. I will try to see if I can find it on a disk somewhere to give you my sources.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Thanks for the responces. I have been doing some Google searches and have come up with some articles that had some information on the matter. The assignment isn't due for a few weeks, I just want to start to get some information together now. If anyone knows any good articles or websites that would help me out it would be great.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom