Jacobi

Oct 6, 2003
How can I find out what hotmail e-mails have been sent out off my computer? Or any e-mails for that matter???

Thanks in advance,
-Barry-

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Are you trying to figure out who your girlfriend is emailing??? lol  JUST KIDDING!!!  I'm sorry I can't help you with the email question, but that was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Second thought:  Girlfriend has accused Jacobi of "catching" him emailing other girls...and he is trying to figure out how to cover his tracks....lol.

Okay, I'm done being amused.  :)  Can someone help this guy out?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Since the emails were not technically sent from your computer, it would be very tough to do after the fact. The browser on your machine was merely used to instruct the HTTP server at Hotmail to send an email on your behalf.

If you're interested in future monitoring (we monitor what the kids do with the computer to make sure they are divulging personal info like credit cards, home address, etc or going to prohibitted sites like KTM.com) then I would suggest http://iambigbrother.com

keith500r

Jul 27, 2001
not sure if hotmail does, i know its an option in yahoo mail. if you really want to keep track of your email its best to set up outlook or eudora on your system and use the pop email server your ISP should be providing.

Top Bottom