How about, "Bait" ?

(goes ahead and bonks self on head):)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Here you go Jay,
bash.gif
:)

Can't seem to get teh IMG tag to work. They just show up as Hyperlinks. Maybe because it doesn't begin in www.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Conway, Conway Kitty, that is. My two cats are named Waylon and Willie, because they are Country kitties.

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
The other white meat....j/k Mine are pj, rascal, franky, and had one called skeezics . Don't know where my parents came up with that one. My cat pj is really pookie junior.

CO Dan

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2001
From my cynical period...

Jane You Ignorant Slut
Nuke the Whales

From my girlfriend period...

Tigger
2-stroke

From my married period...

Pixel (thanks to RAH)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Endo. Thats what I plan to name my next dog anyway.

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
I had a German Shepard a couple years ago named MOJO! Great dog, never left the yard. I came home after dark one night and while pulling in the driveway, he ran right straight into my bumper with his head. Must have been blinded by the light. DOA. I lost my Mojo :whiner:

SprtrxRidr

Mod Ban
May 27, 2002
Ive had a total of three cats before.

I had an "American Shorthair" (a.k.a. mutt) named Cat..

I had a Blue Persian cat that was originally named Tigre, italian for tiger. We didnt like that name, so we called her The Moosh, because she had a flat face. :p

For a while I adopted a stray cat that lived on my porch. It kept getting in the way, so we named it GEEIT! :aj:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Only one name for this kitten - 2-stroke ... after all, it's smokey ain't it :)

CRguyStan

Dec 10, 2001
See Aye Tee.......or you can use the short spelling C.A.T. Got that from a friend with a dog named DeeOhGee. Took me a minute to figure out how he got the name.
Stan

Matt_H

Sep 13, 2001
My cats name is tommy.......But when I was 9ish I had a kitten named Jazzmine(spelling me bad)that is of coarse until my dad ran over her with the semi. Never knew eyes could pop out till then.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Well, I don't know what to name it. But if you need a cat carrier, here's a design that works pretty well. they don't sell them in pet stores, though.

Attachments

• cat carrier.jpg
    cat carrier.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 128

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by zio
Well, I don't know what to name it. But if you need a cat carrier, here's a design that works pretty well. they don't sell them in pet stores, though.

that's because it came from your personal collection Zio! You just flipped it upside down :scream:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Aw, Zio! That's mean... and here I was starting to think you were a pretty cool guy... :(

;)

Stealing from one of the early posts, you could call her "That Darn Cat" or "TDC" for short. It also has a cool motorcycle reference!

Dave thought he was so clever when we got our second cat--"Let's name him BOB!" Bob-cat, get it? Ha, ha, ha... :think:

My first cat picked her own name. Brought her home as a kitten, and after running around for awhile, she fell asleep on a guitar case, right next to the name plate-- Carvin. She has since lived up to her "musical" abilities, being known to bite at guitar strings!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My last cat named itself Squish.

Top Bottom