Karogers9

Jun 26, 2006
Hello there. Wanted to introduce myself. I am Kim, 31, wife and mom. I have been riding since I was a kid...dropped for many years and have just decided to get back into it. Got my first and only bike at 7, an 1978 xr75..and am looking to upgrade..and save the little beast for my son..hoping he gets an interest. So I am shopping around..and looking for riding pals and locations. It's all in the "planning stages". But I am not very patient...so I don't imagine it will take me long.

Oh I am from NorCal..Roseville actually just outside of Sacramento.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

Before you jump off and buy a bike you might want to check out the Bikes for the Ladies thread in the Women's Forum. Ask any questions that you might have and I am sure you will get all the answers that you will want. Some of the finest women in dirtbikes hang out in there daily.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
Welcome, you will find many riders from norcal and most will be willing to offer any kind of advise or anything else.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN
Check out the what bike do I get foum and the woman forum(they have a listing of bikes with a little input on each one) for bike info.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Kim, Roseville is not far from where I am. Prairie City, Carnegie, Hollister are all within a short drive. We should get together sometime, and there are others who will join a well. Welcome to DRN!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom