Mar 9, 2001
Dang you Chili, :thumb: :thumb: :whiner:

I just may see Otis again, he's my Bloodhound that left 2 yrs ago

Last edited:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
I tried to avoid this thread, but only lasted 'til now. Cowboobers, as I called him, was a family member, not a dog. Bob isnt kidding when he said, Cowboy went to whom ever needed a sympathetic nudge or just general cheering up or watching over. That was the happiest and smartest dog I have ever had the priveledge of knowing. He will be missed terribly, but his memory brings a smile to my face and I can almost feel him nudging his nose under my arm, as if telling me "We will see eachother again"
I love you Boobers.

Lawn_Dart

Jun 18, 2003
I'm new here...but couldn't help making my first post. I have lost a few "friends" too.

I have 3 now, and can't imagine not having them around.

Cowboy sounded like a great dog. I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe a new puppy will help fill the empty spot.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okie - Your post brought tears to my eyes. They are truly our children in many ways.

Cowboy will be there waiting for you.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
How did I miss this one?&nbsp; :(

Cowboy was certainly a terrific dog.&nbsp; Sorry to hear about your loss.&nbsp; My thoughts are with you and Scooter-- we know how tough it is to lose such a friend.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Sorry Okie. I know how you feel. We lost our dog many years ago, and I still wish she was here. :(

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm sad to hear of your loss. :(&nbsp; I experienced the same thing in February.&nbsp; :(

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
I had my dog of 10 years put to sleep in my arms because he was too far gone back in '93. I mourned for him because he was worth it and it was a time to mourn. Nothing wrong with that. Vet told me it's not the quantity of a pet's life, just the quality. That seemed to help some.

Yea, dogs, they're good people :) Sorry for your loss.

Chief

maxkiks77

Sep 23, 2002
my cat died of a pissing prob (it couldnt control its bladder, and we put it to sleep) i know how this feels Okie, i feel for ya man, our cat was with us 13 years (since i was 2 years old) my dog died from being hit by a car , and my rabbits died by being injured by other dogs. (just remeber like itr says in Ezekial (theres a time to weep and a time to rejoice) Life is great and we have some downfalls whick really suck, just remember that it goes on even though you'll never have one like cowboy again. Just remeber one thing:, get on your motocycle and ride.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
My sympathies...
Pets are part of the family. I know he'll be missed. :(

-jeffd

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:whiner: I am so sorry to hear that, losing a pet is rough. :(

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Sorry for your and your family's loss, Okie. :(

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I know it's been a month, but I wanted to let you know that I really do feel your pain. Dogs really are man's best friend It's just as hard to loose a dog as it is to loose a family member, because they are a family member. A harsh reminder that we should live and love like it's our last day, because one day it will be, and the memories we leave behind will touch those we loved forever.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Okie, I just saw this :ugg: , VERY sorry to hear this, he was the coolest dog. It's not fair they don't live longer, science needs to come up with something to extend there life instead of trying to re-create a likeness of&nbsp;ourselves :|

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
I'm sorry Okie I saw his pictures he is very CUTE

rfs mike

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2002
&nbsp;:whiner:

Sorry to hear about your best friend.&nbsp;
I have had dogs since I was a baby and still do.&nbsp; Don't know any other way.
All my dogs have had the same name (except this last one, my daughter named her)&nbsp;because no matter what I try to name them I always call them by my first dogs name.&nbsp; I was about 9 when I lost my first best friend.&nbsp; She ran across the street with my sister and when I called her back she was hit by a Taxi.&nbsp; He didn't even stop.&nbsp; She made it up in the yard and my family came running out.&nbsp; We all cried.&nbsp; One neighbor kid started laughing and he ended up with 2 black eyes.&nbsp; I won't say who did that.&nbsp; It always helped to get another pup as soon as I could.&nbsp;I really feel for you.&nbsp; Remember the good times you have given each other.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Last edited:
Top Bottom