RECENT POSTS

New MX Track Near Rockwall Texas

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
It's a starter for sure. I'm told the dirt at Bull Run is better though. Xtreme has some really large tabletops, a good step up, small rythym section and no whoops. A pretty fast track. The people are nice, the ladies at the sign-in table fur sure:cool: and there looked to be water outlets for watering the track with small pond in the middle. The dirt road to and from the place is the killer though. You'll need to cover your filter if you trailer the bikes or drive in a convoy. Probably going to try out Bull Run this Sunday.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Yarbo,
I hate to tell you this but... those big scary spiders are wimps compared to the plain ole brown monkey spider. We used to have spider fights in the office (in ICT KS). I brought one of those in thinking it would take care of the house winner (monkey spider) and was surprised at how quickly the monkey took care of a spider twice it's size (and twice as scary looking). They are big scary looking wimps. :)

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
yarbo, those spiders are cool. when i lived in college station, the house i rented had glass doors on the back porch. we had a large yellow garden spider - musta been 4" long - living in a web just outside the glass. my roomies and i would catch flies, then take 'em outside and toss them into the web. if we ran back inside quickly enough, we could watch from 6" away as she hog tied the fly so she could snack down. it was better than "wild kingdom"!

ok, back to riding. how about a mini-spode fest this wednesday night at badlands??

wp.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Awe, come on! Give it up! We NEED another ridin' spot in the DFW area. We promise to keep it secret ;)

-jeffd

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
It is a private track off of 380 in the middle of nowhere. It is about 30 minutes from Central Yamaha. I used to go a few times a week. It was awesome because no one is around you and you can make as much noise as you want. I can't go anymore because the friend that let me in there got in trouble for bringing friends to go ride with him... hence me and a few others. :( :think It "was" a great place though and free. Awesome motocross section and miles and miles of marked trails. Every once in a while they hold a cross country race there. :( I miss that track, and it is so close to my house. :(

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
That truly does stink. :(

Too bad about that had to happen...

-jeffd

Jack Barnetts?

Has anyone been to Jack Barnetts lately ? WOW If you like to ride supercross/arenacross tracks this is it !!! Talk-bout Techinical ? I thought that was the reason I rode in the woods is for techincal........this place is insane....someone else ride it and tell me if you clear everthing !!!!I think they are intentionally trying to kill someone:p

I rode Jack Barnetts a couple weeks ago. Pretty good layout. The day we went the pump on the water truck was out so not a very good water job. The dbl,dbl,dbl is pretty cool. Took me a while to get the balls to go for it. You would have to be insane to clear the finish line table top. My buddy jumped the quad after the finish, I was going on vacation the next week so I did not want to atempt a header into the corner if I missed. We talked to Jill the owner for a while, she is real nice and is trying to get it all together.

Call me insane! (just don't call me late for supper) The timing section and finish line jumps are the most fun. I'm clearing it all.

Shane

New Track

What did you think of the BIG jump on the long staight?:cool:

Let me know the next time you go out and my boys and I will join you.

Johnny