No Offense, but...

Wolf

doooode
...I think now Woodsracer.com is going out of its way to copy DRN.
Seems to me that due to lack of creativity they have decided to flat out copy DRN. I subscribed to it myself:eek: and got a PERSONAL MESSAGE advertising AVATARS and REFERRALS. Other than colors the site seems to be nearly identical to this one, though it doesn't have the same amount of traffic and sponsors.
When I initially joined I thought it would be cool to have a couple different places to hang out, I didn't realize that it was just another copy of this site.
My suggestion to Woodsracer: Come up with something original, copy cats are usually shortlived.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
I see what you mean. I also see a lot of DRN folks there. Did they get confused and think they were home?

biglou

I could be wrong, but I think it is a software package that you purchase that gives your forum it's look. Does anyone know if that is correct? Okie?

You'll notice slight differences; the software is customizable, but yes, the software can be bought and looks basically like this one.

I dont really see that it's a copy?

Maybe is a compliment

Originally posted by Wolf
Well, this was in no way intended to be a flame, but I guess it could turn into one very easily.:p

From the title No Offence but ...hehe

A spade is a heart in this world .....

P.S. I would not know because any site that condones certain types of riding is no site for me.

If ya need me I'll be sitting on my tail gate

I would not know because any site that condones certain types of riding is no site for me
Was "condone" really the word you were looking for? :D

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
I don’t think it’s that bad. Yes, it’s similar, there’s not as much traffic, but it’s not a bad idea to have a place just for off road stuff. There are some familiar faces . . . some good, some not so good. :p

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
Re: Maybe is a compliment

Originally posted by Yamamoto

From the title No Offence but ...hehe

A spade is a heart in this world .....

P.S. I would not know because any site that condones certain types of riding is no site for me.

If ya need me I'll be sitting on my tail gate
WHAT???

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Hey moto! Has that tailgate formed to your "cheeks" yet? :confused:

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Originally posted by firecracker22
I don’t think it’s that bad. Yes, it’s similar, there’s not as much traffic, but it’s not a bad idea to have a place just for off road stuff. There are some familiar faces . . . some good, some not so good. :p
They may as well go on and add a "why I think all men are pig's forum".:)

Last edited:

Wolf

doooode
Again, it really wasn't meant to be a flame but an observation, that's why I originally posted it in the General Disc. Forum. The title was misleading, sorry (although only 1 person seemed to have been mislead;) )

I just find it a little bit strange that with every day that goes by the site becomes more and more DRN-like....Avatars, PMs, etc.

Maybe it is a compliment.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
I’m surprised there isn’t a women’s forum yet. I doubt I’d be welcome there if there was. :p However, anytime I want second-hand mechanical advice and expertise on Husabergs or TTRs, I know where to go! :silly: